Image not available

604x550

1656976561404.jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 910819

Should I learn drawing? Or just put more hours in modeling/sculpting?

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ Anonymous No. 910821

learn anatomy by watching me fuck your mom all night

Anonymous No. 910868

>>910819
YWNMI
You should quit

Anonymous No. 910873

>>910819
you won't do either of those things if you wait until others recommend it
if you had what it takes, you would be doing it already

Anonymous No. 910877

>>910819
It would help out a lot, but it's not necessary. There are a few (emphasis on few) industry professionals who don't know how to draw, but you would have to be particularly talented to achieve that level of success. There's a plenty of successful (success as in internet points) hobbyists who don't know how to draw, but the majority of hobbyists are unsuccessful because they have no idea what they're doing because they only watch Blender tutorials. If you really don't feel like drawing, you don't have to because it's not like anyone's holding a gun up to your head. The thing that makes you NGMI isn't whether or not you do things the most effective way or the way everyone else wants you to do things, but that you keep asking people for their approval.

Anonymous No. 910880

>>910819
thumbnailing, that's what you want to do
it's fast, it's iterative, it gets ideas out

Image not available

1395x2000

14_517513_1395_2000.jpg

Anonymous No. 911288

You have to learn the one you like.
Maybe you even like both!
But if you are thinking you should draw in order to improve your 3d...
Its true, but generally, its inefficient, and will only distract you from the actual work.
So if you like drawing, do it. But if you dont, it will not help your 3d more than just doing 3d will.

Anonymous No. 911290

>>910819
you should learn human decency first and put some effort into your threads, or better yet: stick to QTDDTOT.
how is anyone supposed to answer your question? who the fuck are you? what are you trying to achieve? what is your current skill level? don't actually answer those, because I don't give a fuck, but those are essential informations that should have been part of the op.