Image not available

896x480

ezgif-2-7bf28e0e76.gif

๐Ÿงต mage.space is the best img2img ai art generator

Anonymous No. 924971

mage.space is the best img2img ai art generator right now in my opinion.

and it works particularly well for 3d models.

I only learned very basic blender modeling. and i don't even render in blender anymore, i just do it all in sketchfab. from there i can get a screenshot and upload that to mage.space and go to town with the text prompts and influence slider. after a few minutes i can have probably 5 to 10 images i like which are all just slight variations of each other, but theyre all more realistic and more detailed than my original model. so for today all i did was make a gif of those images, but what im going to do this afternoon is put these images into photoshop, put each in its own layer, and then just copy and paste all the parts i like from each layer to the top layer, and blend the edges.

soon there will be readily available AIs which can make 3d models from 2d images, so when that's ready, I'll just upload the composite image and get a full 3d model outputted. that is much better than my original model.

Anonymous No. 924972

Buy an ad.

Image not available

1113x887

1667590474643999.png

Anonymous No. 924973

>I only learned very basic blender modeling. and i don't even render in blender anymore
This is the "skill level" of people who spam AI threads.

Anonymous No. 924975

>>924973
you're saying that like it's an insult. but you're just repeating what i said.

Anonymous No. 924979

>>924975
Don't worry. Whatever you "create" will be "created" by AI automatically in a few years and your "work" and ideas will be obsolete. No one will care.

Anonymous No. 924981

>>924979
my work and ideas are already obsolete and already no one cares. This is all just for fun, for me. I don't make money from my drawings and models. I don't have a social media following. I just like to make them.

Anonymous No. 924982

>>924973
>of people
it is only one guy
>>924971
Hi Cris

Image not available

2160x3840

dancingcyborgs7.png

Anonymous No. 925040

i'll show you what i mean with a 2d image. picrel i drew last year.

Image not available

480x896

ezgif-2-54dec21d44.gif

Anonymous No. 925041

>>925040
then these images are the results i got out of the ai art generator from that image strung together into a gif. it's jittery and shaky because each image is a little different from the next. just like the picture in the original post on the thread

Image not available

480x896

bluepinklayers2.png

Anonymous No. 925042

>>925041
so then i just took the best parts of each image from the ai outputs all together into one image. so for example, in some of the frames of the gif, his arm disappears, so i took the arm from the image with the best arm. and i did that for every body part. and this is the result. so when i compare this to my original drawing it's a billion fucking times better. it looks like someone who didn't suck shit at painting made it.

and then the reason i posted on this board is because i think soon we'll be able to upload this kind of final 2d image to an AI that will generate a 3d model from it. that was my main point.