470x585

21587123932.png

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 887020

WHY IS "ADD LEAF BONES" AUTOMATICALLY TURNED ON EVERY TIME I EXPORT A MODEL???? WHY CANT IT JUST STAY TURNED OFF???? IT TURNS BACK ON EVERYTIME I OPEN BLENDER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anonymous No. 887159

>>887020
Go yell at the fucks that made the FBX standards for making armatures a purely joint-based system, hence the need for leaf bones to indicate the tail-end of a bone.

Anonymous No. 887176

>>887159
How about instead I yell at the fucks that made blendshit's hipster rigging system where they just HAD TO make it bone-based instead of joint based, so that whenever you just need a single pivot anywhere, you actually need to put two because it's retarded, plus making any kind of interoperability with other established systems (i.e. Maya) a fucking pain?

You're complaining that a format written not just for a different software suite unrelated to Blender, but to encapsulate a system that was written with utterly different logical foundations from the one it was originally made for doesn't work very well with Blender's system? Color me shocked.

>waste time and effort trying to reinvent the wheel only to end up with a cube instead and then act smug and entitled when trying to fit it in the round hole takes a monumental effort

Typical Blender dev ego bullshittery that trickles down to its userbase ill with terminal dunning-kruger.

Anonymous No. 887208

>>887020
use the "better fbx" addon

Anonymous No. 887249

>>887020
try using using software not made by retards

Anonymous No. 887273

>>887020
you can save an export config and make it default for the project