600x584

afXSD.jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 888182

YOU STUPID FUCKING WORKAHOLIC NIGGERS STOP TAKING MULTIPLE JOBS THOSE OF US JUST STARTING OUT CAN'T GET EXPERIENCE GET A FUCKING LIFE REMOTE WORK IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOUR DAYS MORE CONVENIENT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO USE IT SURREPTITIOUSLY TO MONOPOLIZE MULTIPLE POSITIONS JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE HIGHLY SKILLED YOU'RE DOING YOUR EMPLOYERS A DISSERVICE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DEVOTE YOUR FULL ATTENTION TO THEIR ASSIGNMENTS YOU'RE RUINING THE INDUSTRY STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT REEEEEEEEEEEE-

Anonymous No. 888190

ngmi

Anonymous No. 888578

>>888182
The absolute state of freelance fags

617x633

unknown.png

Anonymous No. 890021

>>888182

Anonymous No. 890034

Thats a good point at the end. Nothing has passion put into it anymore. Its just about slapping as much stuff together as fast as possible. Capitalism will be the death of us all.

Anonymous No. 890035

get good

Anonymous No. 890040

>>890034
Only Fascism can save us now.

Anonymous No. 890047

>>890040
Never has salvation come after uttering those words

Anonymous No. 890060

This is a meme thread, but I don't know how to compete (in terms of getting more known in the industry) against people who post new art all the time, participate in Twitter discussions every day, post "Good morning" in 15 different 3D communities every morning and are just generally covering my screen every time I open something 3D related. Shit's hard and I'm not a social media person. I become active when I'm close to finishing my project (which happens like once a year) and then disappear from the internet again. I can't keep up with constantly being present somewhere, it's exhausting. I tried with Twitter and failed at posting regular updates almost instantly. I bet I'd get somewhere with it because I already started getting retweets from Adobe and CEOs of other big 3D software companies, but fuck that shit.

Anonymous No. 891230

>>888182
nice but the movie was too slow, I won link to free movie you enjoy? send mesage, 8WJHG