1024x742

3dsmax-1024x742.jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 891462

Is there any free modern modelling software that funcions like 3D Studio R4? I know VERY little about 3D modelling software available and commonly used, but I have a small amount of experience using 3D Studio R4, and I like the tools it has to offer (a 3D editor, a 2D shaper, a 3D lofter where you can extend shapes you make in the shaper across a path and alter its properties across the path, material/texture editor, an animation system where you create keyframes and the software interpolates the inbetweens), and I like the way the models render as the output.

I'd be happy to continue using 3D Studio R4, but it has a lot of awkward "product of its time" missing features that make using it kind of annoying and awkward, like the lack of an undo command that goes past more than 1 step. What modern alternatives are out there that would have the same sort of features I'm looking for?

480x360

hqdefault.jpg

Anonymous No. 891467

>>891462t'
Ugh look for an older version of 3D Studio Max like V7 or 8. It's the sucessor of 3DS DOS and took some functions from it.