1920x1080

FGCmE-eWYAENYFw.j....jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 899321

ok fags, post something better than this render.

Talk shit, walk the talk.

Can't do shit?
Just cope and seethe.

Seriously, tired of "Huh duh you suck"
Simply back up your shit.

Post something better.

Anonymous No. 899325

>>899321
Fuck off cris

Anonymous No. 899441

>>899321
It's alright for a first try. Since you're new to modeling, and I presume new to this board, I would strongly suggest you never post here again. A lot of people on here who complain about other people's skills can't actually sculpt an anatomically accurate model themselves, so they take out their frustrations on people who manage to get somewhere, especially if they're less experienced. Some of them do know what they're talking about, but their skill in modeling is the only thing that makes them valuable as a person, so they like to tear other people down. Go get critiques on any other website, because people there will actually want to help you.

Anonymous No. 899442

Fuck off Cris

Anonymous No. 899485

>>899441
You sound bitter bro

this place has done nothing but help me.

You sound like a woman- A place like this exists to easily separate ego and emotion from opinion and critique. You sound like you search for pats on the back while you stagnate. Meanwhile, the 3chad will happily receive any and all critiques from here; to sift through the worthy and unworthy remarks/notes is up to the intelligence of the poster. But emotion has less influence, or should, because it is an anonymous site. Meanwhile you group everyone as "MEAN ANON" . Pointless for you

Anonymous No. 899511

>>899321
It looks like it's ready for Robot Rage

Anonymous No. 899512

>>899485
This post says the truth.

Anonymous No. 899514

>>899485
You sound like an incel.