466x368

gettyimages-57600....jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 900547

>What 3d program is best and >why are denying it's blender?
>Btw have you not learned >blender yet,it's easy.
>Wait where are you going.. >come back, it takes no time >at all we have tutorials. STOP >RUNNING, YOU WONT GET >FAR......... THERE YOU ARE!
>STOP STRUGGLING.
>STOP.
*PANTING*
>LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME >
>DO!
>Oh no no no no no
*Cries*
*Police siren sounds*
>Why didn't you listen?
>-hey what you doing back >there?
*Runs*
>Hey, hey come here!
>-Leave me alone, I just want >to help people.
*Cop follows*
>-I said stop!
>STOP, NOW
>-Wait!
*Gun shot*
*Gun shot* x2
>I just wanted to teach people >about blender, now you all >use wheather you like it or >not.

Anonymous No. 900570

this whole "best 3D program" debate is a dead horse now.

WE are in 2022, most of 3D DCCs share mostly same tools, with some specialized in specific areas like simulations for Houdini, motion graphics for C4D, character animation for Maya...etc etc

for something like polygonal modelling, it doesn't matter anymore what software to use. Concepts are same across every 3D software and same tools are used.

Hell, even render engine doesn't matter now, because they also share same lighting principles with minor lookdev differences that are easily similarly achievable by playing with mats and lighting. Infact, what's taking the field by storm in this era is realtime rendering like Unreal Engine for example which is used now beyond gaming, for Arch Viz and creative advertisements work.

Really there is no excuse now for complaining about which 3D DCC to use, it's all about dipping your hands into 3D work in general, learning concepts rather than software.

612x374

sports.png

Anonymous No. 900572

>>900570
I mean you're not wrong, but there's fun in rooting for software like they're a sports team

Anonymous No. 900579

>>900570
/board

Anonymous No. 900582

>>900572
He's just salty about Blender chads racking up straight wins.

Anonymous No. 900590

>>900572
>but there's fun in rooting for software like they're a sports team
Sure, if you're a nomodeller.
If you actually did model, you'd have better things to do with your time than trying to pretend you're successful because "this is the same software x uses", when you'll never come close no matter which software you used.