2020x616

3.jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 901183

What is it about 3D modeling that makes people like this?

Anonymous No. 901185

>>901183
all you have to do is study anatomy and this wont happen. Beginners in both 2d and 3d think they dont have to study anatomy, but they are so so wrong.

Anonymous No. 901223

>>901183
Aww, are you mad that everyone is shitting on your hard work? You poor little thing

Anonymous No. 901224

>>901183
The people who post this like this don't model themselves.

Anonymous No. 901227

>>901183
You won't make the mona lisa in your first few tries. You need self awareness, compare your stuff with the industry standard (ripped models or work on artstation) to figure out what you did wrong.

get the mold 3d courses and zbrush for ideation courses on bilibili

700x900

s1653850205609.png

Anonymous No. 901501

/3/ isn't full of artists so you get a low quality of bucket crabs here. You're stuck between wage cucks who aspire to be flagship human printers for someone else's vision and wannabe coders who settled for rigging. They're like mutts. They can't identify with either blacks or white, as much as they want to with the former but are rejected by both. Don't expect much from a handful of uncreative people who start acting out because the cabin fever from being stuck on a dead board is getting to them. The rest were groomed onto Discord and spend more time involved in ERPing and drama than they are with modeling (another dysfunctional online community defined by perpetual server balkanization and and art gains goblin)

Simply put /ic/'s motto is "draw don't stop nigger just draw even if call you shit and start trying define what is objective truth I'm a literal who on an asian genes boat ride weaving tour so just draw... nigger."

Like American, /3/ just a soulless space with some chimps. The de facto /beg/ colony here called WIP should just make their way home over to the comfier board.

Anonymous No. 901865

>>901183
People here are on copium and focuses too much on details that are not as important to someone who is just getting started. Essentially they are LARPing as hiring agents for the AAA studios they will never get hired by. This board is the embodiment of perfectionism being the worst enemy for many artists.

Anonymous No. 901869

>>901501
i hope you shit yourself

Anonymous No. 901893

>>901865
no offense, but /3/ has worse beginner work than reddit, youtube, twitter, and discord users that have no artistic background. And they have been working on it longer than most of them.

What is the difference? Beginners in those communities are eager to learn, practice, and research, asking for advice and listening after putting in the work. Most beginners here ignore advice, refuse to do research, never practice, and spam threads with the same questions over and over again. Can you imagine if people did that with any other skillset? It's no wonder people are hostile towards them. If they're not willing to put time into their work, then no one can put time into a good critique.

Perfectionism is unhealthy, but so is the exact opposite of it. You can't half ass everything forever and expect to get great.

You need to have self initiative and discipline. Spend above four hours daily on whatever you're doing. You have to rethink your approach if you are worse than third worlders who have shittier equipment and less time than you

Anonymous No. 901906

>>901893
I mean I don't disagree that people post some ugly ass shit on here. But then again there are like 2 threads a day here, so I don't really see how inconvinienced anyone can be about it. It is really just a matter of what people feel is adequate skill and effort in order to ask a question without being insulted. Ultimetly anyone can flame any questioner for not having put enough time and effort into uncovering the answer themselves or improving. Why stop at 4 hours a day? I am sure some Indian on Fiverr works 12 hours a day. To be honest if you think a question is too stupid, just don't answer it. Or be snide about it, but that is also why whiny thread like these exist.

Anonymous No. 901932

>>901906
Everyone makes weak stuff the first few times, but the problem here is with their attitude. The fact that they spam the same questions while ignoring advice and doing nothing shows that they're shitposting for attention.

It seems like a minor annoyance, but it's honestly inexcusable. If furries and third worlders can have the initiative to model and do research, why can't tech-savvy people with the top of the line gaming pcs do the same?

I see the most ghetto gangbangers on youtube make UE4/UE5 games with c++. I don't intend to belittle anyone, but beginners here can achieve a lot if they pushed themselves and tried.
>Why stop at 4 hours a day?
It is the bare minimum for them to do a decent model or wip. If they can't imagine it or if they're procrastinating most of the time within those four hours, then they should follow a course to have a good idea of what to work on.

Anonymous No. 901937

>>901501
blessed ESL