207x250

welcome.jpg

๐Ÿงต Good fortune comes to those who enjoy their hobby

Anonymous No. 901509

/3/ isn't full of artists so you get a low quality of bucket crabs here. You're stuck between wage cucks who aspire to be flagship human printers for someone else's vision and wannabe coders who settled for rigging. They're like mutts. They can't identify with either blacks or white, as much as they want to with the former but are rejected by both. Don't expect much from a handful of uncreative people who start acting out because the cabin fever from being stuck on a dead board is getting to them. The rest were groomed onto Discord and spend more time involved in ERPing and drama than they are with modeling (another dysfunctional online community defined by perpetual server balkanization and art gains goblins)

Simply put /ic/'s motto is "draw don't stop nigger leave for awhile this board and just draw even if call you shit and start trying define what is objective truth I'm a literal who on an asian genes boat ride weaving tour so just draw... nigger."

Like American, /3/ just a soulless space with some chimps that only want to demoralize you. The de facto /beg/ colony here called WIP should just make their way home over to the comfier board.

>>>/ic/catalog

Anonymous No. 901513

Nobody can demorlize me,I naturally keep losing my motivation meeting crossing paths with /3/ is just life's coincidence it cannot be helped with me.

Anonymous No. 901674

>art communities
Not even once

>>>/ic/6091029

Anonymous No. 901742

>>901509
If you give words power, you're a loser.

Anonymous No. 901810

>>901509
/wip/ OP anon here.
/ic/ is fucking trash bro. /wip/ is staying on /3/.
Sounds like you got called out for being a bitch with shit work, and got butthurt.
Git gud. It's the same thing they'd tell you on /ic/.

Anonymous No. 902422

>>901810
>literal zoomer nigger from /WIP/
No OP I don't think you want this on your board along with forever WIP