1200x600

img-2022-06-23-05....png

๐Ÿงต Human model based on real person quickly

Anonymous No. 904801

So I've been playing with 3D for a week now as I have always wanted to gain insight in 3D modeling (By profession I am IT sysadmin). I thought it would be cool to convert my IRL friends or myself to 3D Model, fully rigged so I could use it to pose with Shrek or in Gmod or something.

How can I achieve it quickly without manually sculpting? I don't wanna be an artist so I would like to take shortcuts.

I've seen some Blender addons for human creation. Will they help me achieve what I want?

Anonymous No. 904806

>>904801
Commission an artist. Hard part is finding one who not only can do what you want but also within your budget.

Anonymous No. 904816

As a sysadmin, you should be able to do sufficient enough research to find this kind of stuff yourself, probably better than /3/ would be able to.

Anonymous No. 904825

>How can I achieve it quickly
You don't.

And you're not a sysadmin, cris

Anonymous No. 904877

>>904801
they can give you a good base. photogrammetry or however its spelled can get you the rest of the way. good luck and just youtube any questions along the way, youll do fine.

Anonymous No. 904897

>>904801
>by profession I am IT sysadmin
So the burger flippers of the IT world

Anonymous No. 904898

>>904801
>I've been playing with 3D for a week
>I would like to take shortcuts.
Fuck off chud

Anonymous No. 907234

>>904801
if you're really an IT sysadmin and you know your way to fuck around with git and cli, theres heaps of github projects that specializes in automatic face reconstruction. one example such as https://github.com/YadiraF/DECA. there are probably more and better projects just look for it on github.