891x902

hrx.jpg

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ ๐Ÿงต I CANNOT COMPILE ON MAC OSX

Anonymous No. 905636

Installed Mac Ports on OSX High Sierra

> https://desuarchive.org/g/thread/87464681/#q87466887
> https://desuarchive.org/g/thread/87521054/

CPUOPTIMIZATIONS?=-fcommon -fno-math-errno -ffinite-math-only -fno-rounding-math -fno-signaling-nans -fno-trapping-math -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/opt/local/include/SDL2 -L/opt/local/lib -lSDL2

Build more but didn't link:
"_volume", referenced from:
_M_Draw in menu.o
_M_Menu_Options_AdjustSliders in menu.o
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
make[2]: *** [darkplaces-sdl] Error 1
make[1]: *** [bin-debug] Error 2
make: *** [sdl-debug] Error 2

https://pastebin.com/QwM2D7xh

Won't link and won't thusly create the binary.

This is the makefile.inc:

https://pastebin.com/GPkifHGn

this is the makefile (no extension)
https://pastebin.com/TP7rJCLP

my email is m i k e e u s a ( a t ) f i r e m a i l ( d o t ) c c
If anyone figures out what I have to do after the transfaggot canadian janitor deletes this thread.

Or put a thread here with the subject MAC, or my nickname in any of the posts, or discussing grsecurity: ill search on the archives, if a solution is known.

-----
Dear Janitor trannyfaggot mod: We are going to torture your kind when Putin Invades. Just as your kind is being skinned alive by Putin's Muslim soliders in Ukraine.

Laugh all you fucking want: you were claiming they would never invade a few months ago: they did. You were claiming "Row a boat" would never be overturned: it was. You now claim Russia will never make it into europe, into canada, etc. You laugh and delete our threads.

You will have your fucking skin removed from your body while you are upside-down and alive. Do you fucking understand you fucking pro-women's rights anti-child bride faggot tranny piece of fucking shit?

1366x688

ccccccc.jpg

Anonymous No. 905637

>>/g/87521309
>Mac has clang by default you need to install gcc manually

I did install gcc (11) on both brew and then macports:
<-----

612x645

cccc.jpg

Anonymous No. 905639

ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

1290x722

Screenshot_2022-0....png

Anonymous No. 905640

There is Xonotic.app
I want there to be alongside that old working version an Xonotic-AESCrypto-etcetc.app new version with the ability to load Wolfenstine: Enemy Territory maps etc that I programmed in. As linux and windows users can as I compiled fine on those platforms.

This platform is very difficult to compile on.
No one will help (except the one nice mac person here), everyone is a transfaggot, everyone bans me for "Not wanting help" when they detect I do not support transfaggotry or dick chopping or women's rights.

That means you "don't want help" if you do not support fucking white pieces of shit chopping their boys dicks off. You "UJHHHH DONT WANT HELP". Fucking FAGGOTS.

PLEASE PUTIN KILL THEM AND US

And I am seeking help:
This is using clang rather than ld and gcc for some reason; and will not link.
It did compile (SDL only: AGL compile doesn't work (the old Xonotic.app is SDL only too...)) it seems but it will not link so no binary.

What do?

1761x986

Screenshot_2021-1....png

Anonymous No. 905641

>87522245
If you figure out how I can get this BULLSHIT to link (it _seems_ to compile now, as I followed the nice Mac person's here instructions regarding Mac Ports and adding the -i line to the makefile.inc
(CPUOPTIMIZATIONS?=-fcommon -fno-math-errno -ffinite-math-only -fno-rounding-math -fno-signaling-nans -fno-trapping-math -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/opt/local/include/SDL2 -L/opt/local/lib -lSDL2)
then please email me at:

mikeeusa (at) firemail.cc

Or make another thread: ill search for them on the archives, both ill search g and pol

The transfaggot canadian white fucks here delete my threads.

1761x986

Screenshot_2021-1....png

Anonymous No. 905642

So: there was progress due to the nice mac person: who said to use macports (which I then did) and to add the -I line to get the compiler to know where the libs are of SDL2blabla)

So now it seems that:
1) The code itself compiles (only the sdl release: agl still fails)

2) The code does not link.

and
3) The ld error seems to be from clang rather than gcc, gcc is installed.

It is complaining it doesn't have x86_64 symbols for alot of stuff.

Also how do I make this a .app if it ever works? I see there are dynlibs in the current xonotic.app/contents/MacOS/

Should I statically compile instead? How do I do that? What do I put in the makefile.inc ?

1290x722

Screenshot_2021-1....png

Anonymous No. 905643

The C compiles.
It will not link.
So no binary.
Complains about no x86_64 symbols, whatever that is.

I can't fucking compile STILL.
STILL.
This is ONE WEEK INTO IT SEEMINGLY.

WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD ON OS FUCKING X

On linux it was a breeze.
On windows it took 3 days: 1 for the msys 32bit, 1 day to rest, 1 for the 64bit on msys2 and some newdefualt overrides and some static compiling in of a specific lib.

OSX is like a week allready and NO PROGRESS
NO BINARY

We're not even to the "FUCK IT ONLY WORKS ON MY MACHINE AND IS NOT PORTABLE" part of dynamic lib BULLSHIT.

A FUCKING WEEK IN

FUCK OSX PICE OF FUCKING SHIT
FUCK TRANSFAGGOTS WITH TORTURE
FUCK WOMENS RIGHTS
marry little girls.

1920x1080

1555279__safe_pri....png

Anonymous No. 905644

op is clearly schizophrenic so I will just post my favorite pony and leave

Anonymous No. 905645

>87522425
>again how little do you mean. last time you started posting pictures of afghani people

They marry young and look good and are nice.
That young.

A womans and transfaggot (aka white) society asks: Is she old enough to marry.
A man's society asks: Why should any other man in the world exist except me: lets make the world terrible for every other man except me myself. (aka traditional white)
The God's society asks: is she young enough to marry.

1777x995

Screenshot_2021-1....jpg

Anonymous No. 905646

>>905644
>op is clearly schizophrenic so I will just post my favorite pony and leave

I'm simply trying to compile on OSX. I compiled my app on linux and windows 32 bit and 64 bit just fine.

1022x1022

cc.png

Anonymous No. 905647

Anonymous No. 905650

Aw, man, in the midst of all the Cris posting, I'm somewhat glad to see Mikee back.
Glad is a pretty strong word though. More like "refreshed" to see a different type of schizo on the board.
At least the shit Mikee models actually looks halfway decent. He uses calipers after all.

Anonymous No. 905653

>>905650
Who the fuck is mikee I'm very confused regarding what's going on please start from the beginning

Anonymous No. 905655

>>905650
>More like "refreshed" to see a different type of schizo on the board
I never thought I would say it but I kinda want to see mr duck back

Anonymous No. 905663

>>905653
Mike is a schizo macfag who needs to choke on cris' juicy fat dick.

Anonymous No. 905676

>>905653
MikeeUSA.
Models his objects no matter how big with hyper-precise calipers.
Created an entire city with "fully-modeled" buildings and interiors on an engine that all of 8 people know about or play on.
Shunned out of every tech-oriented board on 4chin.
Is a "very talented" musician.
Praises the muslims for their ability to marry 12 year olds and have child brides. Feels it's his god-given right to have one himself.
Anyone who doesn't agree with him, or criticisms him in any way is called a "white-golem" and has all manner of incoherent schizo babble flung their way.
Doesn't texture his models.

Anonymous No. 905716

>>905653
schizo pedophile

Anonymous No. 905723

>>905645
not gods society, but dumb americans