Image not available

893x708

schizo.jpg

🗑️ 🧵 Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 908271

Is the 3d industry really bad for your mental health? Times like this make me appreciate being a stem wagie.

Anonymous No. 908272

>twitter
retard den period

Anonymous No. 908279

>>908271
He should be careful or else he'll troon out, no joke.

All of the troons I met were so depressed and self-depreciating until they took girl pills and chopped off their balls.

...Then they became depressed again

Anonymous No. 908285

>>908271
Really anyone on social media is mentally unhealthy and lack proper discipline like any other addict. A good sign of a proper artist is if they use their Twitter to strictly post about their content or upcoming collaborations. Anything else like what gay shit like they had to eat is a bad sign and should be avoided.

Anonymous No. 908297

Why do you keep posting this person.

Anonymous No. 908349

>>908271
>sulking arc
I think I know the cause of his mental issues.

Anonymous No. 908352

>>908285
>Anything else like what gay shit like they had to eat is a bad sign and should be avoided.

I fucking hate that shit, why would you post pictures of you renovating your appartment or taking your kids to the park?? I DONT FUCKING CARE POST YOUR WORK OR GTFO

Anonymous No. 908355

>>908285
>A good sign of a proper artist is if they use their Twitter
Twitter is flooded with bots which you can hire to abuse the algorithm. Twitter is fucking awful.

Anonymous No. 908358

>>908271
yes, everything has to be done yesterday, long hours, wagecuck pay, one mistake and you're out, you're just a cog, easily replaceable, soon you'll have to pay people so they let you work

Anonymous No. 908362

>>908358
As a freelancing contractor, I unironically sometimes stress out about this. I always feel like I need to give my 100% and push my quality with each project in order for my client studio to put me on new projects again. Even if that might not necessarily be true, because they told me they love my work, I can't escape that feeling since my contract is like that, it's not fulltime. It's based on hourly and they can add and remove people from projects as they wish, so there's no job safety, on paper at least.

Maybe that's how it is with freelancing in other industries as well, idk. And in general the pressure is always there when you see people posting amazing works on ArtStation, but I guess it could also be just an inner drive as an artist, because I always want to improve my art and become better and better.

All in all, I think it's definitely not an industry nor a job where you can be satisfied by being average and never improve. Although sometimes I'm doubting even that when I see what kind of low quality works is being published by some seniors / leads working in big studios. Maybe it's an experience and a good eye for feedback that matters more at that point, even if you're not the best artist yourself. And connections I guess.

Anonymous No. 908379

>>908358
I'm union. get fucked, seethe and cope more faggot le 3d artist. I get to choose which job to do and which job to push back to middle management. Funny how middle management gets replaced every 2-3 years for being incompetent hacks. Just imagine being a low-tier 3d artist kek.

Anonymous No. 908382

>>908379
Why do you feel the need to say such things to people?

Anonymous No. 908394

>>908379
as in a 3D artist in a union? is that even a thing?

Anonymous No. 908397

>>908394
You can be a 3D artist in a union, but the only union worth a damn is The Animation Guild, and that's mainly for hacks living in Los Angeles.

Anonymous No. 909421

Yes. Burnout is stone cold real and harsh.
Even though you want to keep working, your mind just fails.
Instead of doing 3D which I;be been doing for over a decade, I;m doing more business side/producer side education in my break.

You’ll need to take breaks and find joy in other areas. It’ll come back though.

Anonymous No. 909423

>>908271
No, retards who use text speak were mentally ill to begin with.