Image not available

1662x1662

hallway3compressed.png

🧵 Free Decals/Transparent Dirt

Anonymous No. 909380

Hello /3/,

This floor I made looks too shiny and clean to be realistic. where are some places I can get free transparent dirt decals?

Anonymous No. 909400

>>909380
Increase the exposure of the scene because you're falling for the same trap as almost every other beginner, and that's a shot that is so dark you can't see anything. Just drop this pic and your similar ref into a photoshop and compare them side by side with levels.

For the ground, the grunge should ideally be a part of the tileable texture and you can vertex paint different variations, and use decals for specific unique details.

There is stuff on textures.com and megascans.

Anonymous No. 909405

>>909400
>For the ground, the grunge should ideally be a part of the tileable texture and you can vertex paint different variations, and use decals for specific unique details.

I just don't know how to make the fluorescent lights to light it up properly. How can I do this?

Anonymous No. 909475

>>909405
Idk what renderer you’re using, but try increasing it’s intensity / range / radius and increasing the camera exposure. Add supporting lights if the emissive material is too weak to lit up the room.