Image not available

1984x2704

FYQZapyUEAInarI.jpg

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ ๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 909771

How could I get this look in low poly?
Shaders don't work on this obviously and I can't and won't even attempt to model high poly.

Image not available

1920x1080

Marina 2.png

Anonymous No. 909773

>>909771
Recreating 2d is a mid to high poly thing. You can start with an all quad mesh and then subdivide it for the render to get smooth lines. Render Layers and Passes can handle the shadows and background filters.

Image not available

320x240

1658632617943.jpg

Anonymous No. 909777

>>909773
No fucking way I can do it man.
Pic related is the best I can do, I'm not learning mid poly, nope.
What should I do? I just want the colors in low poly, very vivid colors contrasted

Anonymous No. 909792

>>909777
>HOW DO I DO X
>NOOOO NOT LIKE THAT I DON'T WANT TO LEARN
Kill yourself

Anonymous No. 909793

>>909777
lmao this is the literal perfect picture of this board, full to the brim with people who won't bother with a modicum of effort constantly seeking a solution for the scary prospect of actually working to get something done.
i wonder if this hellhole attracts people like this or if it creates it, or both.

Anonymous No. 909797

>>909793
Fuck off Im not learning that
I cant do it
a model like
>>909777
takes me 4 hours, (i dont know why)

Image not available

776x884

15862848395e8cc92....jpg

Anonymous No. 909802

>>909777
just quit, you are ngmi ever. you have no talent and no goddamn clue about modeling despite spending so much time here. can't you get into baking or something? how about becoming a sourdough expert? anything really, just please quit and stop shitting up this board.

Image not available

1916x849

dogshitmodel.jpg

Anonymous No. 909803

>>909802
I know I have no talent for this, worse, no time.
I need to get the models done, either buying them or making them, so which one is it going to be

Anonymous No. 909804

>>909803
if you can't even learn to make decent models quickly you 100000 times won't be capable of making a video game or animated movie.
if i gave you a gigantic library with the exact assets that you want, you wouldn't be able to put them to use. quit already.

Image not available

1607x794

1647858382640.png

Anonymous No. 909807

>>909804
Ive been at this for 2 months now, I have no single result worth anything.
Come on, can you teach me, like Im not asking for a whole lot, want my discord?
I am utalitarian, I just need a certain level and then that's it, don't care about going further, just need what works, help me out anon, one week of our time, hell one day.

Anonymous No. 909813

>>909777
This has to be fucking bait, no fucking way in Allah you can't come up with smt better than that

Image not available

1080x1080

Anon, I.png

ngmi No. 909830

>>909771
>How could I get this look in low poly?
You don't. Go learn high poly
>I'm not learning mid poly, nope.
Why do you expect to get results without doing anything required to get those results?
>I know I have no talent for this,
"Talent" is not what you need, it's your excuse for not being born able to do something.
Some 14yo can do it better? So what. Some rando from India can do it cheaper. SO. FUCKING. WHAT. Feel free to bitch and moan about how you aren't gifted enough to get gud at something, & actually put in the work to do it. Your issue here is that you're asking how to do blackbelt techniques while skipping all the other belts.
>>909807
3D isn't some easy skill that can be mastered in 2 months. Throwing your head at the wall over and over is not going to make you improve. You need to look at what specifically you need to work on and fix it. But most importantly- LISTEN TO THE ADVICE OF PEOPLE TRYING TO HELP YOU.

Fucking hell man. Sorry for the rant, but you have to be open to feedback

Anonymous No. 909831

>>909830
PREACH!!!

Anonymous No. 909844

>>909813
I can do better, just a timy bit better though.
>>909830
nice pic.
Shame I cant and wont do that because I simply dont have the time to learn, I have no talent for it, it's over.
I cant buy a model either

Anonymous No. 909846

>>909844
Give up then, nobody wants shit you want create anyway.

Anonymous No. 909847

>>909844
Have you considered not being a bitch for once?
How old are you even anon?
If you don't have time to learn you must be working, if you are working you can save little by little money to commission models, if you are not working and instead study 12hrs a day you are bullshitting us, if you are in college and trying to do 3d on the side you are mismanaged, wtf are you on about m8

Anonymous No. 909851

>>909846
It seems like the most obvious path.
>>909847
Look I could buy them but how can I keep the rights on the models and designs, it's too complex.

Anonymous No. 909852

>>909851
Twenty fucking one, and out of touch with reality. I fucking wish I had the passion you have back at 21, but I didn't and now I'm catching up.
Kid listen, there's no such thing as not enough time at 21, there are people who get in this industry at 30yo working their asses in regular wagie jobs and by their 40s fully manage studios(The SA bluesky studios guy for example), I'm 25 and I'm delving as deeply as I can in 3d this month after learning and getting a proper grasp at the fundamentals of drawing two years ago, I don't give a fuck about low poly, mid or high, I will master it all no matter how long it will take for me to fucking do so.
Not everyone is a 4chan high functioning autist who can go to the Pinned thread and learn all that stuff by themselves, You need some humbling kid, you are skipping steps, you clearly have no idea what you are doing nor where to go. Go to a college, get an arts degree, if you think you are too good for college or don't want risking getting caught up on the corruption of campuses nowadays, get an associate's degree at any shitty local school.
You clearly are passionate to this project of yours, so get some associate's degrees at art and administration schools who are partnered with universities, to learn the basics on how the real fucking world works, but;
If you really are too lazy to learn 3D, too lazy to master the boring parts.
Too lazy to learn copyright legislation for your projects.
Too lazy to learn what you need in order to apply your concept artworks to your name in the nearest civics building to you.
To lazy to develop a small contract agreement of full ownership or co-ownership with a commissioned artist.
Then you are done for, just quit and be useful somewhere else.

Image not available

480x480

1658676592727.jpg

Anonymous No. 909855

>>909852
5 to 6 hours for this runescape fella.
I am done, I can't do this, what should I do? I need to make my own 3D models.

Anonymous No. 909858

>>909777

>I just want the colors in low poly, very vivid colors contrasted

Image not available

955x849

pheadlow.png

Anonymous No. 909859

Here you go.

Anonymous No. 909862

>>909855
>5 to 6 hours for this runescape fella

Bro, that body is literally 20 minutes of work, and that includes rigging.

Anonymous No. 909866

>>909862
That's what I'm telling you, I'm hopeless
Got a discord? I'll show you how hopeless it is sharing some previous models
>>909859
Thanks but I'm done, someone else might get some use of it.

Image not available

1228x948

pheadlow2.png

Anonymous No. 909869

>>909859

Anonymous No. 909886

>>909869
Love this model, sheesh, good psx like art direction

Anonymous No. 909888

>>909844
>I can do better, just a timy bit better though.
That's all you have to do. Just a tiny bit better every time. It's like working out- 1 pushup is not going to get you strong, but a million will- KEEP GOING
>>>909830
>Shame I cant and wont do that
Not with that attitude
>>909866
>That's what I'm telling you, I'm hopeless
>I'll show you how hopeless it is- look at my old work
>I'm hopeless, I suck. Why can't anyone see how BAD I am?
>I know even pros start off bad- but I'm not like them, I'm not blessed with their TALENT
>I'm some unique kind of bad that can't get better with deliberate practice.

Anon, this is the exact same logic that incels use to talk themself out of getting girlfriends
>I'm ugly, no girl will love me
Hygiene+fix personality+Ask girls out
>But that only works for chads
Most guys with gf's aren't chads
>NO! You're wrong! I've already made up my mind, it won't work for me no matter what
I have no idea what kind of upbringing you've had that led you to this self-defeating way of thinking, but that's the thing about skills- anyone can do them with focus & discipline. If you can model a box- which you clearly can- you can model a human. The tools are the same, it just takes FUCKING PRACTICE to get there.

You overestimate the value of talent, it's only a small percentage of what actually goes into something

Anonymous No. 909890

>>909855
Nigga in 6 hours I would have made a bernini statue and have 1hr remaining for sex.

Anonymous No. 909893

>>909888
OP is out of touch with EVERYTHING, he's definitely just a lost kid, a broken child. I got so bad reading his posts I was just hoping for it to just be cris trolling.
I hope OP fixes whatever is wrong in his life.

Image not available

736x414

1658302666837.jpg

Anonymous No. 909897

>>909890
>>909888
>>909893
I've been trying since May, modeling things, learning.
Still I can't do it, I'm too inferior to do it, must be the brain structure itself, I give up.
Pic related would have been more than enough for my game but I am done.
Pic related, all I need.

But I can't do that and I'm unfamilisr with the legal work needed for me to buy them and besides, I am done, I write sure, but who gives a shit? No shortage of stories or games.
500 on a good gun, put it in my mouth and pull the trigger, that's what I have to do.

Image not available

1193x847

1658688599171.jpg

Anonymous No. 909900

6 hours on this, like I don't even know where the time went, I just black out, maybe I drew something on the side, had dinner, ok let's say 5.
It's still bad, I'm not going to change or improve ever since May on this and I just can't do it.
At least this one has no deformation but it looks like runescape, I am going to blow my brains out in some months if this keeps up, no, I WILL do it.

Anonymous No. 909901

>>909897
>my game
if 3d modeling photorealistic assets has a difficulty of 10 and time consumption of 10,then developing an entire game has a difficulty of 50 and time consumption of 10.000.
what I'm saying is: even if you were an exceptionally good artist, making your own game would be completely insane and I would tell you to only attempt it as a hobby project that will 100% never be finished. I would bet that out of everyone that downloads unreal engine with the intention of making a game, not even 1 in 1000 will complete a single large mission. and basically all of them are more talented than you.

this is not meant to hurt you, it's meant to stop you from spending money on assets that will never be of any use to you.
gamedev can be fun, but only the top 2-3% should attempt it, as you absolutely need the ability to basically learn anything on the fly.

Anonymous No. 909902

>>909901
I don't want photorealism idiot.
I want the aesthetic I've designed on documents, been busting my ass trying to get a unity shader to work too.

Anonymous No. 909906

>>909897
Learning since May is a good start. Keep in mind two things:
>It takes time to get good at ANYTHING
>You will learn much faster if you have good teachers
Where do you go to learn your modelling info, anon?

Anonymous No. 909907

>>909902
i invested way more energy and patience into helping you than should have been expected from me - and your reaction is to insult me (for something that isn't even wrong btw, you just have shitty reading comprehension). I am now done with you. go spend 500$ on unreal marketplace items you'll never use and 5000$ on finished models that you will then be too dumb to animate. good luck with your project, anon.

Anonymous No. 909908

>>909906
A good start? No, it should work now.
It has to. More learning? I use youtube and models to try to get what's goin on, I'll say the legs on that other model are solid work and way better than what I did before but it's glacial progress when most people would have something to show already.
>>909907
Don't let the door hit ya asshole

Image not available

1080x830

3rsqlu[1].png

Anonymous No. 909909

>>909900
People have already given you enough good tips again and again and you willfully choose to aim towards a wall, run and smash your head against it.
why don't you be a little more humble and go work on non-proprietary projects son, if you suck at organic models, go work on inorganic objects, make some environments, props, follow some proper standardized character sheets to model and not whatever you have back there, anything. don't be shortsighted

Anonymous No. 909911

Now I remembered what I did, the model took me 2 hours, I was half assing out of depression, I watched a movie in the meantime and also coded something.
Still, 2 hours.
>>909909
Advice and telling me to improve is not help, actively linking to a video on the model I want is helping, you havent done any on the latter, are you going to?

Image not available

714x1024

227752407_3959410....jpg

Anonymous No. 909912

>>909908
>Don't let the door hit ya asshole
this is how you treated people that already overcame the obstacles you're facing and gave you sound advice. do not forget that.

Anonymous No. 909913

>>909908
>Don't let the door hit ya asshole

Be mindful of your words, son. You are getting more attention than 80% of the threads in this forum, from user from all different levels in the industry, if people are engaging with you it's because they found you less then worthless to reply compared to the rest of the shit stains that dwell in this website. Be a little more reasonable, will ya?

Anonymous No. 909914

>>909912
I forgot, sorry, apologies I just turned retarded and forgot about my debt to you, the great anon who helped me posting meaningless advice, I am currently looking for a lamb to sacrifice to this man, this being of such kindness.
>>909913
Woah, I don't give a shit if the Pope is reading this, I want my shit together and working.
The issue is, I cant model for shit, I am struggling with the legal aspect of buying shit, and I am eating shit ever since May.
The models I want are not hard at all, they shouldn't be, anything else is downplaying the sheer incompetence I exhibit.

Image not available

1920x1080

CafeRBpsx.png

Anonymous No. 909915

>>909869
how to get good at texture painting

Anonymous No. 909919

>>909911
>Advice and telling me to improve is not help, actively linking to a video on the model I want is helping, you havent done any on the latter, are you going to?

You have been given links in your previous threads, the advice you're complaining about is sound and those who are new to the industry reading the thread and aren't dipshits like you are bound to learn from them too.

There isn't video tutorials on literally everything, son, if whatever you are looking for has a video to explain, you should consider yourself lucky, for the rest of us looking for actual solutions it's all on add-ons and text documentation.
>>909859
>>909869
Consider yourself lucky for even getting something like this.

Stop expecting /3/ to drop all the answers to your problems chewed up in video format in your lap, it ain't gonna happen.
Go bother the cunts at Stack Overflow if you want guaranteed solutions, no one here is obligated to help you, we do it because we deem your thread interesting enough

Anonymous No. 909920

>>909914
>my debt to you
the only reason I am in your goddamn thread is to help you, and you refuse to listen to anything I have to say, even though I went through your phase and beat it effortlessly. you have no one but yourself to blame for how little success you have. what is the point of asking superior modelers if you are then going to ignore their answers?

Anonymous No. 909925

>>909919
At this point you're doing this to anger me.
Look at this picture, look at it
>>909897
How hard can it be? Tell me, answer. How hard because I've seen and read people doing in a week, I have 2 months of failed models, human, animal, anything.
If I had a gun I would grab it on this moment, no hesitation and blow my brains out, pure fucking anger.

I have no use for this, I have no working model just like I want it, fuck it, I am not going to use that out of pride.
>>909859
>>909869

>>909920
What's your advice? Link it.
Do mid poly, I'm never even attempting that
This is what I want
>>909897

In one day, one fucking day someone could have what? 5 of those? 10? 2 months and nothing to show, either the rig fucks up or something else goes wrong

Image not available

1080x1080

Shiggydiggy.png

ngmi No. 909926

>>909912
>>909920
these
>>909914
nobody is asking you to kiss anyone's ass. all we're asking you to do is not be a dick.
>asks for help
>gets help
>disregards advice
>insults the helper
>gets insulted back
what did you expect?
If you knew how to do the thing, you wouldn't be asking for help. But since you don't, MAYBE it would be a good idea to listen to the people who do?
>>909915
Paint directly on the model a la Substance Painter, 3D Coat, etc

Anonymous No. 909929

>>909926
Fuck you and your whore mother.
I am not doing anything other than low poly, would take ages, decades for me to get it.
I want low poly and now.

Anonymous No. 909931

>>909926
thanks anon I will try substance painter

Anonymous No. 909934

>>909929
>I want low poly and now.

https://youtu.be/O4AfA_lebIg

Anonymous No. 909936

>>909925
the skills needed to produce what you just linked to can be acquired with a 30 min. Youtube tutorial. use reference pictures to get the proportions right and adhere to rules about proper topology. how little self-reflection and shame are you capable of that you spam up this board and argue endlessly, even insulting others, when you fail at 1% of what the very people trying to help you are doing?
if i had major problems solving a simple integral i certainly wouldn't
(1) spam my problem on a math board
(2) then ignore the correct answers and
(3) insult the people kind enough to provide them,

i would feel embarrassed to not get even the simplest things and stick to lurking or QTDDTOT. where is your shame?

Anonymous No. 909938

>>909936
Why cant I do it? 2 fucking months and now, in 15 minutes, less than that. Another hour without progress
>>909859
>>909869
Models like these? People will play it.
This runescape reject here
>>909855
Not a chance.
I AM GOING TO BLOW MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT YOU HEAR ME
DIE DIE DIE DIE
TOTAL BRAIN DEATH
>>909934
kill yourself you piece of shit

Anonymous No. 909940

>>909936
You know what? Fuck you, your whore mother, your cuck father, your entire fucking life, fuck you. I am done with your board and your useless hobby, I might not have the talent but I don't give a shit, you think I'll stop here? You think you've seen all I can do and post? No, Not at all. Every single day, every single hour because I hate you, you fucking piece of shit.
30 minutes huh? 30 minutes. Do you really think I'll stop once I get going? Even if you make me stop I will over and over continue, because I hate you.

Image not available

1091x613

pheadtittitris.png

Anonymous No. 909942

>>909886
Thanks, man.

>>909915
The easiest way to paint textures is to photo source everything. Sometimes you paint over those photos, blend them together, brighten parts up, darken other parts down, whatever.

Just don't be too lazy with the seams and distortion, and it'll look good.

Anonymous No. 909943

>>909940
I can feel the smile of satisfaction for miles away from the Jannies responsible for cleaning /3dcg/ as they read this reply.

Image not available

1016x789

1658692584818.jpg

Anonymous No. 909945

>>909942
Stop posting here and don't help, I shit on your models and help, I will print out the pics you posted and eat them, cum on them too for good measure.

Image not available

1920x1440

Slimepsx.png

Anonymous No. 909946

>>909942
thanks for the tips

Image not available

800x1200

Ejk52OHVoAEudP2[1].jpg

Anonymous No. 909947

>>909942
Really loved the model man, good stuff, I think I'll try to do it on my own too, I got a friend who's really into Dead by daylight and pyramid head who would love me to show smt as amazing as this, he'll be happy to see me improve on 3D this much.
I'm looking for img references right now :D

Anonymous No. 909948

>>909938
you can't do it because learning a skill takes lots of repetition, which is why you stick to learning one single thing at the same time - you on the other hand are trying to make an entire game, which is basically 20 tasks as complex as modeling simultaneously.
lower your goals to just modeling and you might stand a chance - so no more "i coded a little in between" (your code is probably garbage, too).

Anonymous No. 909950

>>909947
>>909946
Out of my thread.
https://www.reddit.com/r/blenderhelp/comments/w74e26/ignored_me_last_time_huh_models/

Image not available

1132x868

1658693514646.png

Anonymous No. 909955

>>909936
Come on "industry man"
Where are you now? Post, go ahead.
You think I give a shit about you, I WILL kill myself

Image not available

421x248

a.png

ngmi No. 909960

>>909950
>First reply is exactly what we've been telling you
Strange how that works

Anonymous No. 909963

>>909960
I am going to print cum and eat the picture you posted, I wish I could rape you,im not being edgy no I would actually do it.

Anonymous No. 909970

>>909929
>I am not doing anything other than low poly, would take ages, decades for me to get it.
>he doesn't know

Anonymous No. 909973

Ahahahhahahah
I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU ALONE
AND TALK ABOUT THE WEATHER

AND GENTLE

IM LOST IN ADMIRARION COULD I NEED YOU THIS MUCH?
OH YOURE WASTING MY TIME
AHAHAHAHHA

I enjoyed this more than 3 months of 3D modeling, got more dopamine out of this

Anonymous No. 909974

>>909942
>The easiest way to paint textures is to photo source everything
If I remember right, isn't that how textures for games were done back in the 90's and early 2000's? How do you do stuff like shading skin textures?

Image not available

1080x1080

ShapeLanguage.png

ngmi No. 909978

>>909897
Sure, but make sure to 3D print my tombstone after you finish, it should be low-poly enough for you to manage

Everyone ITT has been giving you all the tools you need to create this shit:
>Proportions
>References
>SELF REFLECTION

Picrel, I made this shit in 45 minutes using nothing but extrude & cut.

Could I have done it faster? Probably.
Could you have done it in 45 hours? Probably not.

Why? Because it's a fucking SKILL that can be learned if you FUCKING PRACTICE. It doesn't have shit to do with talent, dick measuring, or an other excuse you come up with. The only difference between you & I is that even though we're both using basic tools- I LISTENED TO FEEDBACK.

Low Poly isn't easier just because it's simpler. You still have to know basic fundamentals of art direction. I'm not going to end this by screaming "Fuck you". I'm going to tell you what you need to hear: Stop looking for the secret sauce to make 3D. There isn't one.

>>909974
Yep, back in the early days it was 100% photoscans. Nowadays it's all procedural- which is not a bad thing. It's a buzzword, but all it really means is that you have more control over what makes things look good- i.e. you won't need photos at all. For skin specifically, all you need is subsurface scattering (aka. The reason it looks red when you shine a flashlight through it)

Anonymous No. 909980

>>909978
For videogame models what would be the best way to mimic subsurface scattering on the skin? I've mostly been having trouble with figuring out how to do the shading part of texturing, it's the biggest thing I can't seem to wrap my head around.

Image not available

957x1080

1658696549185.jpg

Anonymous No. 909981

>>909978
Do you want to make the models for me, you release away the rights, I pay 25% extra? I'm not going to learn this.
I'm done with the sunk cost fallacy

ngmi No. 909982

>>909980
It's usually done in the game or rendering engine itself. If you want a way to fake it, turn your AO map red, then overlay on your color texture
>>909981
Depends on what you're willing to pay

Anonymous No. 909983

>>909982
What's the price you'd ask for? More importantly, how to release the rights so you fuck off from the end result?

Anonymous No. 909984

>>909982
>turn your AO map red
I'm having the biggest brain blast moment right now and am astonished at how dumb I was to not figure this out on my own

Image not available

709x417

1658697052509.jpg

Anonymous No. 909985

>>909982
Look at this, I'm a failure
This is the model I was telling you about, boring as shit, no flavor, 2 to 3 hours. I should just quit and spend it on porn or games instead

ngmi No. 909986

>>909983
I'd prefer to teach you, it would help you in the long run- but regardless, it depends on the scope of the project. We have to discuss in detail, do you have a Discord?
>>909984
No worries, m8. The best ideas are the ones that seem obvious

Image not available

320x224

1658697180356.jpg

Anonymous No. 909987

>>909986
Post your discord, I'll talk with you there then

Anonymous No. 909988

>>909986
You didn't post your discord why?

ngmi No. 909989

>>909985
Rather than consume porn or games, why not make porn games?
>>909987
NGMI#9598

Anonymous No. 909990

>>909989
You're not accepting requests.

Anonymous No. 909993

>>909989
Arva#0724

ngmi No. 909996

>>909990
retry

Anonymous No. 910000

this is the gayest thread ever
op you will never finish anything ever, no matter how hard you try
suicide seems like a good option for you

Anonymous No. 910002

>>910000
Go bump other threads then, sweet tits. get this thing out of the first page if you hate it so much

Anonymous No. 910005

>>910002
no, I want to see you spaz out, it's funny

Anonymous No. 910007

>>909852
>Not everyone is a 4chan high functioning autist who can go to the Pinned thread and learn all that stuff by themselves
Kek. I learned music production by recreating a pastebin for a music production general. Still music is piss easy: just use chords and make a melody with chord tones and you did 90% of the work.

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ Anonymous No. 910008

>>910000
I'm not OP
>>910005
And yes the spazzing out has been pretty fun, this kid's completely out of touch with reality.
Somewhere deep inside I'm hopeful it's cris trolling, but it's probably not him

Anonymous No. 910009

>>910002
I'm not OP

>>910005
And yes the spazzing out has been pretty fun, this kid's completely out of touch with reality.
Somewhere deep inside I'm hopeful it's cris trolling, but it's probably not him

Anonymous No. 910010

>>910009
I think he's posted here before. A little while ago there was a guy who wanted to make a simple scene from Bakemonogatari and he gave up in a very similar way to the OP here. I think someone accused him of being French in those threads.

Anonymous No. 910012

>>910010
THE GODAMN FRENCH

We all know what to do about the french
https://youtu.be/y6u9YieFYyY

Anonymous No. 910014

>>909888
>Hygiene+fix personality+Ask girls out
Off topic but what does personality even mean? I had one date and I hated the girl. I was a constant shitposter, she even said "I had the confidence of a 7'11 despite being 4'11" (I lied about being 4'11, I'm 5'11, just wanted to see what would happen)
Rest I agree, especially hygiene. Never realized how hard it is to not be smelly

Anonymous No. 910015

>>910010
If this is true and anon is a recidivist with these kinds of threads than my only advice for OP is to seek College tuition, because literally everything that inspires this guy to try art is polished projects made by people with proper education.
This kid is too deranged and "neuro divergent" to keep on going by himself with YT tutorials.

Anonymous No. 910018

>>910014
I fucking hate women that are incapable of telling height, saw a few party normie videos on YT with chicks like that and holy shit.
How can you not tell a dude is not 4'11 when not even most women are 4'11

Image not available

1898x1098

file.png

Anonymous No. 910020

>>909897
>I've been doing it since May
Nigger that's not how it works. You get good at something after 6/8 months.
Not only that, I hate how you fags go "muh has to be good". You're so fucking soulless.
I got started on blender making shitposts like picrel: after each meme I made I got better and better at it. Hell I came to /3/ to learn how to make my shitposts better.
Meanwhile you do it with no artistic vision, no problems to solve. I know that the lighting in picrel is dull, I want to learn how to animate slapstick scenes, etc. I know what to do. You fags can't even boil down your issue to that, you just go "it's shit wa wa"

Anonymous No. 910023

My model looks like shit
>>910010
That's me
>>910020
I have a very specific artistic vision

Anonymous No. 910024

>>910023
>I have a very specific artistic vision
No

Anonymous No. 910031

>>910023
>I have a very specific artistic vision

Wrong

Image not available

498x498

pepe-point-pepe-l....gif

Anonymous No. 910033

>>909970
>he doesn't know

Yup, he has no idea, completely oblivious, I'm doing modeling for a week now and already know "it", thanks to the associate degree course I'm taking(It's not even a good one, it's quite mid).
It was literally the the first thing taught after the bare minimum basics, and the cunts didn't even fully teach all the rest for me yet, gonna have to wait for later on the course.

Anonymous No. 910034

>>910033
That's what he gets for doing YT tutorials while being a retard, go back to class children

Anonymous No. 910035

>>910023
>Ching chong bing bong
>What do you mean I'm racist? It's how I speak Chinese, my style

Just like not learning the basics of a language, you come off as stupid and ignorant when you don't even try learning the basics of the language of art. You demand the world yet don't go off to discover it yourself. Don't be small.

Anonymous No. 910039

>>910024
>>910031
>>910033
>>910034
>>910035
This is the help I get, meaningless jerking off yourselves, I've got a big dick, more than likely bigger than yours, I have no need for this shit.

Anonymous No. 910042

The most hilarious thing about OP is that he is clearly above me on skill level as of now(not for long), but is so shortsighted and tunnel visioned on his silly proprietary project that he doesn't realize what he's got going for him yet.
Can't wait to get to master the stuff I noticed he's managed to learn so far and focus on making as many models as I can to practice

Anonymous No. 910043

>>910039
This is the help I give, meaningless jerking off yourselves, I've got a big dick, more than likely bigger than yours, I have no need for this shit.

Anonymous No. 910044

>>910043
>>910039
>word around the office is you've got a fat cock
>I've got a fat cock too
>maybe we should rub our fat cocks together sometime
>maybe a little oil
>two fat cocks
>together
>oil

Anonymous No. 910050

This must be the famous esdeathfag from /ic/. Can't believe you guys falling for this permabeg nodrawer and nomodeler.

Anonymous No. 910052

>>910050
>esdeathfag
Holding the urge to call this guy Kentuckyfag or routezerofag for being so obsessed about that game

Anonymous No. 910060

>>910044
>Classic video reference
>dubs

Check'd and kek'd.

Anonymous No. 910070

>>910014
Personality is what your beliefs & values are and how you communicate those values. Whether you believe "Women are pure virginal creatures who shouldn't be defiled" or "Women are whores who are only good for sex" it'll color the way you talk, act, express yourself, etc. Personality is shit like learning empathy, active listening, & being clear with communication. And sometimes- the girl just isn't your type

Anonymous No. 910073

>>909897
>my game

Game? What game?! Do you even have a proper build of said game done, any significant lines of code into the game engine, how much of the playable content do you have? Fuck the models for one second and focus on the static placeholder mesh in game engine, what do you've got?! or are you still in pre concept art stage for said game?!

Alright I'm going to sleep now, good luck out there to everyone

Anonymous No. 910075

>>910073
The build is being worked on, I worry about assets since I need assets.

Anonymous No. 910088

>>910075
You know you can just use placeholders while developing a majority of mechanics and ironing out gameplay.

Anonymous No. 910091

Why have you stupid fucks still not learned to not engage or interact with Doomschizo by the third ban he's gone through? This has been going on for weeks, you're not going to get through, you're not going to accomplish anything, just hide it, bump a fucking Cris thread, and move on with your life

Image not available

632x616

bandicam 2022-07-....webm

Anonymous No. 910107

>>909771
Gave it a try. 4 hours. But the hair needs way more work. I was thinking about recreating the whole picture but it's taking too long. Gotta play Eve online.

Image not available

434x737

1.png

Anonymous No. 910108

>>910107
About 4200 triangles.

Image not available

650x719

2.png

Anonymous No. 910109

>>910108

Anonymous No. 910110

>>910107
Now that I see it. The arms look wrong lol

Anonymous No. 910118

>>910107
Looks better than what most of the newfags can come up with, keep going anon, you can do it, I hope that guy on discord (>>909989)
is helping you out, he seems to be a nice lad too

Anonymous No. 910145

>>910107
>>910108
>>910109
NO NO NO NO NO HOW CAN YOU DO THIS? BE BETTER THAN ME FUCK YOU FUCK YOUDIEE DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT DIE
>>910118
fuck you too, that guy never added me so much for help

Anonymous No. 910276

>>910145
Probably opted out when he found out you give up on things quickly

ngmi No. 910295

>>910107
>>910108
>>910109
Proud of you, anon. Keep it going- if you want to get rid of that plastic-y look, turn your specularity down

ngmi No. 910296

>>910145
I logged out because I thought you never added me, my bad. Anyway, don't hate on >>910109 just because he's doing what you want to be doing. Take it as an inspiration that you can do it too

ngmi No. 910297

>>910091
Worst case scenario, some anon seethes and we laugh. Best case scenario, we help someone improve or if not him, the various other anons lurking

Anonymous No. 910306

>>909793
>the sculpting schizo
>represents board
What a retard, there are talented people here who were willing to learn and grind

Anonymous No. 910376

>>909888
>Hygiene+fix personality+Ask girls out
opinion discarded

Anonymous No. 910377

>>910376
Based showerless+misanthropic+antisocial anon

Anonymous No. 910381

>>910075
I wonder if this schizo even have a proper game going on, would love to see that dumpster fire.
He said he's a writer, but how good is his c++ really

Anonymous No. 910389

I'm a tourist here, and, damn, what a sad thread.

Anonymous No. 910400

>>910389
Yup, just another schizo normie who has no idea of anything, who thinks he doesn't need to trail the old road and carry his weight like everyone else had to, because what he want's "looks simple enough".
It's sad.
By now most are waiting for the thread to die off and fall off the board, but some are still engaging

Anonymous No. 910459

>>910389
Makimafag/esdeathfag cycles between 3d and 2d every 6 months. He is genuinely mental schizo.

Anonymous No. 910959

>>909771
Anon, that OP pic is a drawing

Anonymous No. 911870

>>910007
I would love to look into this, Im very much a similar kind of learner but I've never found any similar resources for music.

Anonymous No. 911874

>>910107
>still playing eve in 2022
Instead of getting dopamine hits one every few hours, why not play something you actually enjoy?

>>909830
Nobody ever listens. They want the "real way" to do it that they think you're hiding, or the menu items you won't tell them about, but don't realise it's the hard work they're avoiding. They want to think you didn't put any hard work in.

>>910007
>Still music is piss easy: just use chords and make a melody with chord tones and you did 90% of the work.
t daz general

Anonymous No. 913889

>>909771
unironically learn to draw.
if you get gud it maybe faster and it would expand your portfolio faster.