Image not available

802x343

motion-graphics-s....png

๐Ÿงต new on 3d vfx motiongraphics here. which software should i learn and dominate?

Anonymous No. 911514

titles says it all. i want to foccus mostly on tv shows openings or something like seem on this music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiDsLRQg_g4

any tips would be welcome for who wants to start 3d and end ond final touchs like after effects and premiere. i'm aiming for maya or cinema 4d, but i dunno what is best to learn and do what i want to foccus.

Image not available

720x720

Jitendra Meghwal.jpg

Anonymous No. 911521

good morning

Anonymous No. 911527

Cinema 4d and after effects in equal parts

Anonymous No. 911529

That video is from 2011, that level is very poor today.

And you want 3d VFX MotionGraphics? The basic and standard route would be Photoshop > After Effects > Cinema 4D > Houdini.

That route is "the base" and apart from that there are suboptions, for example learning:
- 3DS Max or Maya (if you don't mind some crashes and difficulty entering the industry professionally you also have free Blender)
- DavinciResolve and/or Nuke
- Other Adobe software such as Illustrator, Substance Painter/Designer, etc.

If what you want is something similar to that of video in a new generation version, it would be best to simply focus on Motion Graphics (specialized approach in After Effects/Davinci Resolve) perhaps with 2d that simulates 3d or a little 3d software as something secondary, trying to mix and learn so much will make you a incompetent in everything/expert in nothing.

Anonymous No. 911533

>>911529
>that level is very poor today.
it's hold up really well you idiot

Anonymous No. 911646

>>911529
thanks for these tips. i will start blender just to catch up some 3d camera movement asides creating some little animated 3d shit. Illustrator and Photoshop i just know the basics and i'm aiming for after effects too.

but what about davinciresolve and nuke? i read somewhere that theese aplications are aimed for multiple composing.