1684x1116

20220803_183710.jpg

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ ๐Ÿงต Feeding your only imaginations

Im not hoffa but you can paint my house No. 912159

>OK IM GONE THX
Yea i owe abit of apology but 6 digit is figurative of paying your wage and electricity bill and not sucking ellipses instead so
Yeah, any big bible for me to pray and practice everyday so to know if my color, anatomy, rhythm, compositions yadayada, systematically, enough to a certain value in the market so to keep selling enough every goddamn days against the market's demand? Just to be very much more precise than the usual "trace google doodle"
Just to be more sure, more legal, more securely correct. Like the usual whatever biz math where profit is something minus cost.. or idk
Selling some copy paste bouncing balls like you do

Link me some books thats not "how to rob people in broad daylight" or "how to duplicate your bouncing ball 1000 times"

>Or maybe modelling the bloody walking mechanism without tracing muybridge while considering whateveeemotional variables the scene needs
>Na actually i ll just trace muybridge for this one since none of you are doing the numbers or if there is itll be just some IK
>na actually it s too complicated and i need someone to actually go over it for me
>or find another one that focuses on the other ones.

1576x2358

Guido_Reni_031.jpg

Anonymous No. 912160

>>912159
AI is progressing so fast that even the very best artists should feel threatened for their future income. art, therefore, whichever form you're going for, should first and foremost be done/learned because of a deep love for beauty, aesthetics and the idea of evoking emotions and ideas in others by expressing yourself.

you seem to only be interested in money, and arguably there is virtually no worse potential market for that.
if you want money, become a copyright lawyer. if you want money and can't pull that off, gamble with shitcoins (crypto) and get lucky. do art for the sake of art.

Im not hoffa but you can paint my house No. 912168

>>912160
Just talking about hypothethicals and theories i suppose since im not talwnted anyway so no practice i do will even be close to even pay my wage and i am just savinf energy for my day jobs and actually cg and theorize for fun. I dont express myself for fun so my "art" doesnt do that either.
>No worse market than that
Indeed but thats the fun of it for me.