Image not available

1200x675

imrs.jpg

🧵 Childrens Cartoons in The Current Year

Anonymous No. 914704

Why do they all look soulless? Anyone else get that feeling when you see this animation style?

Image not available

544x408

Courage-the-Cowar....jpg

Anonymous No. 914705

This just feels more organic and lively to me.

Anonymous No. 914709

Same thread and again I ask for somebody to find that picture of an indian studio where people are working on this kind of cartoons while supervisors are overseeing every table row.

Image not available

629x393

Reksio.png

Anonymous No. 914710

>>914704
>>914705
2D will always have more S O V L.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Xi59t3S5U

Anonymous No. 914711

>>914710
Saved. I much rather have my child watch this then some 3dpd animation today. Lots of lessons are conveyed throughout the animation as well. Social skills, labor practices, exchange of goods and services, etc.

Anonymous No. 914716

>>914704
They are made to capture your child’s attention and get them to stop crying, thus increasing view counts from desperate parents, thus increasing profits. that’s it. They don’t need to be anything more, so they aren’t.

I still worry about what shows like this are going to do to the kids that watched them. Anything to good to be true is, and the fact these animations can instantly capture a child’s interest and stop their crying is something I find unsettling.

Anonymous No. 914718

>>914716
the attention spans of future generations will be even lower than they are today. these animations are designed to overload kids with visual stimulation, it's crack for them.
There are a ton of videos on why you shouldn't let kids watch it, this chick does a good summary I think
https://youtu.be/3S15QTEW59I

Image not available

4096x2654

65FDBECB-5FBD-448....jpg

Anonymous No. 914725

>>914718
Bro, just finished the video and those parents’ stories are already unsettling me as I have a friend with a 1 year old who is already doing the same things. I tried to get him to switch over to Bluey(funny how she compared it to that), but he says his son wouldn’t understand it. At least it taught me what to avoid and focus on when creating my own kids shows, but it’s a damn shame it’s so popular and affecting so many kids negatively. Part of me is tempted to send my friend that video, but I think he knows and is just choosing the easy way out. Plus I don’t want to tell him and his wife how to raise his kid.

As an aside, I find it funny that Arcane was comparable to Cocomelon in terms of shots and composition.

Anonymous No. 914730

>>914711
>my child
w-why are you on thia god forsaken website then

Anonymous No. 914732

>>914725
>but I think he knows and is just choosing the easy way out.

Whelp, scratch that and my assumptions. Talked to him today and brought up that I watched this video, and not only was he receptive but wanted to watch it too.

Anonymous No. 914741

>>914730
There are all kinds of people who visit this website. It is not inherently evil, as long as you're emotionally mature it's okay.
>>914732
My concern with the next generation is the hyper-sexualization of social media, warping their brains to where they cannot think outside of what feels good. :/

Anonymous No. 914744

>>914704
Eh, at least it not Cocomelon during its ABC Kids TV days

Anonymous No. 914770

>>914718
Garbage video
>comparing cocomelon with 2 shows not aimed at the same audience and just one that *maybe* is
>"Yeah, this animation is as saturated and overwhelming as cocomelon, but that's fine because it's supposed to be"
>"I think cartoons should be like this and not like that. No, I will not explain why"
>Focus on parents paranoia
Isn't it ironic how a youtuber complains about shortening attention spans?
I wonder how her own videos would fair based on her metrics, I don't think in her initial and final skit any shot lasted 3 seconds desu
Parents hate spending time with their children, but they hate anything children enjoy even more. Don't forget the "games cause violence" meme, I'm sure you'd find reddit posts about how "my son's acting more aggressive ever since he's started playing call of duty"
That being said, I think the trend towards overstimulating content is obvious, for all ages. I personally really dislike teen titans, a cartoon that my little brother kept putting on when he was 10. It took me a while to get why he liked it, but then I noticed how fast paced it was, a joke hitting every few seconds. Of course it was right up my brother's alley him being a youtube addict.
But browsing 4chan is also overstimulating. Let's say that every post is like a shot in a cartoon; so, how many seconds do you spend on reading a post, on average? A couple seconds, maybe?

Anonymous No. 914894

>>914770
>Ironic how a youtuber complains about shortening attention spans
>almost all of their content is over 15 minutes long
Just look around man, there are tons of videos/articles/posts of parents noticing weird shit with cocomelon-esque content
also I think you might be retarded.

Anonymous No. 914903

>>914716
At least it's not Disney trying to groom and indoctrinate them. No matter what the innocent will always choose the good over the evil. BabyBus is only a couple of years old and it's got a reach several orders of magnitude higher than the Devil Mouse.

Honestly, YT content creators for kids should be awarded medals as heroes.