Image not available

602x373

main-qimg-30ed7cf....jpg

๐Ÿงต There will be soon a 2D houdini.

Anonymous No. 915103

Six months from now there will be a 2D houdini.

/ic/ in maximum cope right now.

Anonymous No. 915106

>>>/ic/6232400
That looks atrocious.

Anonymous No. 915108

>>915106
as oposed to what?

the garbage they fucking make with their shitty tumblr garbage cartoon marvel woke artists?

Anonymous No. 915109

Like Nuke but with real paint tools? I'm surprised there isn't already.

AI holocausting digital artists first is the most ironic, most cosmic justice-pilled twist in history, I'm glad to be born just in time to witness it. Dad was right, you guys should have gotten real jobs.

Anonymous No. 915110

>>915109
Man, I love their holocaust of those niggers who love to smell their ass thinking they're royal shit because they can make pretty pictures.

lmao.

Anonymous No. 915111

>>915108
No, but there's good looking comics out there. I don't read that stuff so I can't name it, but have a look at /co/, there's probably a thread there.
The sheboon in that thread is always making the same face and always has different clothes, the panels are so flat and boring, the architecture looks broken, backgrounds range from impressionist to photorealistic.
The only positive thing I can say is that the first couple of pages have a nice warm color palette and the God rays look really good.
So it's basically reduced to "AI can make a blurry mush look good, everything else is shit". That's a long way to go.

Anonymous No. 915113

>>915111
and you think I lack the skills to produce a hand made illustration from scratch?

And clearly I will be simply automating a comic, using a combination of old art tricks with new AI ones, actually saving 90% of my effort and cost to produce now art?

do you think my years of art fundies are irrelevant because of a 2D houdini?

Anonymous No. 915115

>>915113
That sounds like tracing.

Anonymous No. 915116

>>915115
no rules just tools

Anonymous No. 915119

>>915115
Not really tracing.

This suddently doesn't make any of my other 2D/3D tricks and fundies irrelevant.

These are just newer tricks I can now take and incorporate into my entire toolset, saving time while increasing my output quality.

Anonymous No. 915401

>>915109
>real jobs
I'd rather be an artist than have a "real job" whatever the fuck that means. I've been having "real jobs" for 6 years and I'm already sick of it and cucks like you who push this mentality. kill yourself, cattle

Anonymous No. 915403

>>915110
you're seething with envy because they have something interesting you don't, and can't have. and you will keep seething til you die, because this shit won't replace anything

Anonymous No. 915404

this shit is gonna streamroll the entire creative industry soon cause it renders the value of intellectual property worthless

Anonymous No. 915405

op thinks houdini is a magical neural network that makes assets if you type crazy sentences at it

Anonymous No. 915481

>>915109
This will be the end of you too you absolute moron. 3D is even easier for AI to work with.
Your whole attitude is disgusting.
This is coming from someone who does both illustrations and 3D.
People like you are worthless.

Anonymous No. 915484

>>915110
I just KNOW you're mediocre. At everything you do. You just enjoy this because you're a sadist. You find enjoyment in others suffering..
You're some kind of demonic bugman to me.

Btw. I won't come back here for the (you). I've said my piece. Fuck you both.

Anonymous No. 915492

>>915103
You are a genuine idiot with zero clue what you're talking about.

Anonymous No. 915500

>>915103
>>but who was Cavalry?
>>but who was Touchdesigner?