Image not available

2560x1382

1.png

๐Ÿงต Clothing on blender, how the fuck it works?

Anonymous No. 915709

I don't see the blender general so I'm asking in a new thread.

I'm using the add on simply clothes and one of the pants of the add on library, for some reason the pants of my model keep falling. The settings of my image are the default settings, I already tried changing the size and position of the pants; above the hips, below the hips, bigger than the hips, smaller than the hips. I also tried with the gravity set to 0, more friction, less friction, more frames, less frames. Of course my model has the collisions turned on.

On all the tutorials the add on just works, what obscure setting I have to adjust now?

Image not available

2560x1382

2.png

Anonymous No. 915710

Then I added a pin layer as a belt

Anonymous No. 915711

But now the pants of my model gained antigravity properties. If I reduce the force of the pin layer the pants fall again...

The fuck!?!?

Image not available

2560x1382

3.png

Anonymous No. 915712

But now the pants of my model gained antigravity properties. If I reduce the force of the pin layer the pants fall again...

The fuck!?!?

>You have to wait 5 minutes to post a duplicate reply
>You have to wait before deleting your answer

Fuck you 4chen, fuck you

Anonymous No. 915774

>>915709
Is that some kind of repository?

Anonymous No. 915784

>>915774

A plugin for creating clothing, it's on zonegfx if you don't want to pay.

Anonymous No. 915843

>>915709
Check your scale. Scale is important for cloth sim. Increase your sewing force. Or just torrent clo3d/marvelous designer and get better results in a fraction of the time.

Anonymous No. 915847

>>915709
>Clothing on blender, how the fuck it works?
Step 1. Close blender
Step 2. Pirate MD/Clo 3d
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Profit.

Anonymous No. 915848

>>915784
>zonegfx
Noted.

Image not available

493x400

068.png

Anonymous No. 915871

>>915847

I saw a couple of videos about it. One guy created a pair of simple pants in 4 minutes... Another created 3 variations of one with different fits in 5. In marvelous designer I can modify the pattern and see the changes in real time... Do I wasted 24hr obsessively trying to make clothes work on blender?!

So... there is a MD for hair? Specifically curve based solid hair, like the used in anime.

Anonymous No. 915876

>>915784
This zonegfx thing is kind of weird, so it can only be accessed by invitation, you can request for an invitation and all but is kind of confusing, so you need to register to be able to download stuff?

Anonymous No. 915877

>>915871
>So... there is a MD for hair? Specifically curve based solid hair, like the used in anime.
The closest thing there is would be VRoid Studio which has its own set of problems.

Image not available

2592x1944

188.jpg

Anonymous No. 915878

>>915876

I have been there so long that I forgot about that, and you have not seen their point system, is almost like a private tracker. Just use renderstate is has the same content than the zone.

Anonymous No. 915885

>>915878
I'll check it, I am on IPTorrents and while I am grateful to the one who gave me the invite I have to say seeding for private trackers is a pain in the ass, you never get to actually seed, you need to let that thing sit there for weeks before you can safely say you made your part.

Anonymous No. 915887

>>915885
Why dont you get a job, dude? For less than a single days pay at mcdonalds you can get a full year of MD

Image not available

768x961

584.jpg

Anonymous No. 915893

>>915885

>Not seeding forever
I just have a hard drive for seeding, and the things I keep I seed them forever. With the exception of video because 4K uses a lot of space 60-90Gb per film is a lot.

>>915887
Not him but I have pirated at least 25 000 dollars worth of content and I don't regret anything. I reached financial independence so I can dedicate all my time to my art, life is good.

Anonymous No. 915894

>>915893
>Not him but I have pirated at least 25 000 dollars worth of content and I don't regret anything. I reached financial independence so I can dedicate all my time to my art, life is good.

I've pirated some stuff too in the past (who hasnt), but the only valuable stuff you can get now is from SideFX youtube and its free. I never have the need to pirate anything now. All you need to do is watch sidefx tuts and learn vex or whatever

Anonymous No. 915895

>>915887
I don't pay for subscriptions to software, only perpetual licenses, I do 3D stuff for a living although not professionally, only recently I decided to open a gumroad and start fresh, still, I am not a fan of the software via subscription model.

Anonymous No. 915897

>>915895
curious how the definition of doing something for a living is profesionally and yet you claim not to do this

if you make ANY money doing 3d and I mean any at all, do not pirate. They say the same thing on cgp forums and chat and in notes on the tracker. Dont care what your "beliefs" are.

Pirating when you make money off it is just theft

Anonymous No. 915899

>>915897
>curious how the definition of doing something for a living is profesionally and yet you claim not to do this
From what I can understand "professionally" would involve full blown official market with taxing and stuff, I could be wrong of course, other than that I'd rather use free tools or perpetual licenses whenever possible, and then there is paying for certain things, I have bought at least three blender addons in the past, all of them shit, the only one that has been consistently decent for me is the one that is quite more expensive but not mandatory to purchase unless I want full support.

So excuse me if I am just too wary of where I would be spending my hard earned money, piracy is not theft, it can be considered copyright infringement or something, theft involves taking away someone else's property, you just reminded me of some anti-piracy autist from another chan.

Anonymous No. 915901

>>915899
I am telling you exactly what they say on CGP. If you make ANY money you cannot pirate any more. You are just committing theft. IT doesnt matter if you declare it on your taxes or not, it matters if you are taking siphoning money out, which you clearly are. You also need to be paying taxes.

Anonymous No. 915904

>>915901
>If you make ANY money you cannot pirate any more.
For starters I am not in the US so whatever tax laws you talk about are not necessarily applying to me, on the other hand I am already getting my money cut off by taxes from a myriad of taxation methods where I live which include a tax on digital platforms because "hurr, foreign companies are hoarding our country's money in their Scrooge McDuck style vault", this obviously translates in bigger cuts payment processors take among others, if "making any money means you can't pirate" is just as literal as you make it sound then I could be earning pennies from a completely unrelated gig and be unable to pirate regardless of the real amount of money I make.

Anonymous No. 915905

>>915904
A schizo!

Image not available

470x275

MyWeakness.jpg

Anonymous No. 915906

>>915905
Damn! is that a personal insult?

Anonymous No. 915916

In marvelous designer How do I lock movement around an axis?

Like in blender using the key "Z" locks the movement of whatever you are moving around the Z axis; so the faces, edge etc that you selected only moves up and down.