Image not available

2048x2048

1649176157268.jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 917145

>tfw realized BlenderArtists is way more toxic than this place.

It may have a top row, but its a moderated hellhole if you know what I mean.

Anonymous No. 917147

>>917145
Could you provide some examples? I would genuinely like to see what kind of shit goes on there.

Anonymous No. 917148

>>917147
someone says blender should be some way, some "official BlenderArtists Crew" comments, flamewar ensues. Ive seen it time and time again. Shockingly ive even seen similar behavior on devtalk . blender . org. It's disgusting

Anonymous No. 917197

>>917148
lmao it's always been that way even back when it was elysium or whatever the old forum was called. I posted once about having floating windows like for specific tool properties in the 3d view and a bunch of retarded faggots got all pissed and attacked me for a heretical idea. Note that Blender now has this of course.

Although in some ways it has improved, used to be full of idiots who were too dumb to pirate anything and so claimed unironically that Blender was the best software ever and everything else was and and wrong despite having never interacted with it. The idea of industry standards was anathema to them. And Blender back then was far worse than it is today, it's really come a long way. But that just made it even more laughable a stance to have.

I guess my point is, the primary problem with Blender is it's cancerous community.

Anonymous No. 917221

>>917148
That's hardly unique, it's the reason why 4chan is the only kind of forum I have actually used since 2003. Everyone forms pathetic cliques of sycophantic followers around the biggest shiniest names.