Image not available

666x375

your computer is ....jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 918441

Is this board accepting of people just posting a cool render they made? like "hey, I made a super awesome looking horse running away from a explosion in slowmo with a samurai screaming on its back, sword raised" to "he he. turtle get straw stuck in his bum bum. duuuuur." btw yes I made the latter. I'm not good enough to make the former yet lol.

Anonymous No. 918444

>>918441
Yes.
There's an entire thread dedicated to it called /wip/.
Though the name implies you can only post "works in progress", really the thread is the place to post whatever it is you're working on or have worked on.

What this board isn't accepting of, is useless threads like these that serve no purpose. The board is so slow, this question will be here for months.
Used to be that people would lurk for a bit on a board to get a handle on how things work before posting, but I guess that's too much to ask of zoomers these days.

Anonymous No. 918448

>>918441
Go back to playing fortnite, 3dCG is too taxing for your zoomer brain to handle anyway.

Anonymous No. 918456

>>918444
gotcha. is there a way i can delete this one to help clear it up as op? ik 4chan logs ips. or ig i could just wait for a mod.

Anonymous No. 918461

>>918456
You can try to delete it, hit the checkbox next to the post, and hit delete at the bottom.
If that doesn't work, it's stuck here. Mods don't come to /3/, and we don't have jannies.
It's up to /3/ itself to self moderate, which it does a pretty shitty job of.