Image not available

720x720

1657166322413.jpg

๐Ÿงต Why do people here hate Blender

Anonymous No. 919824

Hello, Im new here. Why the Blenser hate? OOTL

Anonymous No. 919831

>>919824
they waste money buying shit they aren't good enough to need, and they come here to cope about it

Anonymous No. 919832

GUI isn't like anything else.

Anonymous No. 919833

>>919824
I hate dogs. Fucking ugly intrusive mutants.

Anonymous No. 919866

>>919824
Because blender suck at everything

Anonymous No. 919868

>>919824
Blender users have gone down day by day which was artificially inflated by covid. Now that covid is gone the hobbyist will hop on to any trend they deem satisfies their cope like CSP changing to subscription in 2023. The attention span of a blender user only lasts 3 months before they give up anyway.

Anonymous No. 919872

>>919868
You can still and will be able to buy Perp for CSP you tard.

Anonymous No. 919887

>>919824
Because there jelous of blender it is free after all and have everything autodesk have in one program without paying a horrendous subscription every 12 month

Anonymous No. 919985

>>919831
Speaking of wasting money.
>Try bsurfaces (built in), not bad,
>I wish I could add the relax functions from retopoflow (which I use but I don't like the UI.)
>Speedretopo seems to have those.
>Work a bit, buy Speedretopo.
>Glitches horribly and barely works better than bsurfaces.
I can't believe I have paid for blender addons.

Anonymous No. 920017

Blender users are to /3/ what furries are to /mlp/

Anonymous No. 920021

>>919824
I hate that blender has become mainstream among normies.

t.blenderer since 2011

Anonymous No. 920024

I don't hate blender, but the user base is a bunch of obnoxious hobbyists who fail to grasp that some tools are better for certain tasks and just because it's supported doesn't mean it's good at it.
Blender can do a lot and is actually great at few things like modeling.

Image not available

245x339

CoVN.gif

Anonymous No. 920107

>>919824
they don't, they hate the smug blendlets

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ Anonymous No. 920110

>>920017
blenderer since 2010, I felt like most blenderers at that time were mostly linux users, or I was in a russian/ukrainian forum full of them.

Anonymous No. 920111

>>920021
blenderer since 2010, I felt like most blenderers at that time were mostly linux users, or I was just in a russian/ukrainian forum full of them.

Anonymous No. 920144

Blender is hard to learn, and not many people in "the industry" use it, even though the software has been quickly adopted and improved.

I've been to art schools that offer 3D courses or degrees, and the general consensus seems to be that blender requires a much more software-technical approach that a lot of people don't want to deal with. This is especially true because they teach using different premium tools that often have similar approaches to working, while blender does its own thing. I think this is because of the open-source method for creating thesoftware.

And people who just want to make stuff quickly for fun are using SFM and its huge library of assets and massive activecommunity.

Blender is also very easy to get, so it has the same problem as other popular free software: a lot of idiots who don't know what they're doing use it. Just look at gamedev communities like Unity, GameMaker, and Godot. There are a lot of idiots and newbies, but when used right, they are also very useful tools.

Oh, and of course, you can almost always find better software or services for some things than blender's "jack of all trades, master of none" approach. Blender won't be the best choice for people who only want to work on one or a small number of skills when working with CG.

So blender is in a weird place where there are always "better" options, there isn't much pressure from bigger institutions to change it, and a lot of people just download it without much preparation or direction.

I love blender, but I have a background as a software engineer and have always been a huge nerd, so I love that I can use code and visual programming to work with blender in my own way.

Anonymous No. 920147

>>920144
>Just look at gamedev communities like Unity, GameMaker, and Godot. There are a lot of idiots and newbies,
curious why you dont include unreal in this list, a blender sponsor? Are you biased? You know that there are a metric shitload of horrible unreal games?

Anonymous No. 920206

Lmao
https://youtu.be/TspmCxSpJS4

Anonymous No. 920258

>>919824
>Why the Blenser hate?
Because this place is full of dysfunctional NEET Autists.

Anonymous No. 920548

>>919824
Blender is a great , free lightweight swiss army knife . It's the hype and Youtube "influencer marketing" around it that can get on people's nerve.

Imagine being a career 3D artist and seeing hobbyist, tourist,poor-fag and coomers constantly heralding their freeware to be the one "finally killing X-software", " shaking the industry's boot" . Especially hearing that from people like this board' very own's Cris who has no respect for the craft.

Also I have finally being doing some long courses and classes taught in Maya , they are much higher quality and go much more in-depth than content-farm Blender tutorials from Youtuber

Image not available

1332x1772

1637790990340.png

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ Anonymous No. 920549

>>919824