Image not available

900x553

fucking fuming.png

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 921183

YES I'm gonna make an entire thread dedicated for blogposting because I'm literally fucking shaking rn alright.
So basically I spend hours making a fucking rig in Blender, then painstakingly renaming every single fucking bone with their appropriate prefixes + suffixes and then making a bunch of fucking poses making sure to Fake User fucking save them.
I do a bunch of other shit, then reopen Blender, try to reapply the poses again, but uh oh, THEY'RE FUCKING BROKEN. And you wanna know why anon? Huh, you wanna know FUCKING why anon?!?!? Because for some FUCKING reason some FUCKING JACKASS at the FUCKING Blender foundation thought it'd be really fucking funny to make it so that bones with DEF prefixes would be FUCKING EXCLUDED FROM KEYING.
Hahahahahahahaha what a fucking joker, you piece of shit, if I ever see you I'm gonna RIP YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF you sack of SHIT. Hilarious. Hilarious motherfucker I'll fucking kill you and make your loved ones watch. Huh, you like that idea? You sack of shit? I'm gonna rip your head off. I'M GONNA RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF.

Anonymous No. 921188

>>921183
skill issue

Anonymous No. 921205

>>921183
comfy schizo thread

Anonymous No. 921215

>>921183
>Blender
Stopped reading right there.

Anonymous No. 921415

>>921183
Lol, welcome to the magical world of 3D where you can spend months on a project only to lose everything because your hard drive got fried during a power outage.

It gets better, OP. I don't mean you'll stop having epic fails. I mean you'll reach a point when you don't even give a fuck about how much work you lose because of things beyond your control. 3D is about enjoying the work, not just the result.

Anonymous No. 921419

Maya right there