Image not available

1600x900

xc.jpg

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ ๐Ÿงต /3/ help with girls.

Anonymous No. 924450

Why is it that girls say
"you live in your mother's basement"

When you
1) are the benificiary of the trust that the property is in.
2) your father died years ago and traditionally the eldest son inherits the estate.
3) you are being told this by a person who often sits in a room you renovated, surrounded by the shelves you built housing your library.

4) sleep in any room you want: 2/3rds of which didn't exist as a finished space before you did the work.
5) Finished about 1/3rd to 5/8ths of the living space now existant in the house.

6) Have 2 marble floors when they have none.
7) Are a lawyer.
8) And a programmer (hobby)

I would never help a woman.
And once girls hit puberty they take on the attitude of women.

Glad the vaxx is killing alot of them.

Did whites forget inheritance exists?
Or do they just not use trust instruments and get cleaned out by the hospitals and doctors?

Image not available

787x728

Untsdfsgfdsaitled.jpg

Anonymous No. 924451

Anyway I was talking to some female relatives of mine at the after-burial food gathering yesterday.
One was 25?
Other was 12?
(what's in the food today is it pure estrogen?)

"you live in your mother's basement lol" --12 yr old.

I then said "I'm the benificiary of the trust inwhich the property is placed"
and "I have two marble floors which I put down myself, one white, the other pink and white chequerboard"
and "I sleep wherever I want, but usually in the (renovated) garage as the air is best there and it can be made dark during the day"

I then used their heads as a plate to hold my beer. (in succession)

Image not available

640x640

1644294143743.gif

Anonymous No. 924452

Image not available

769x728

Untitedrefdssaled.jpg

Anonymous No. 924454

I talked to my mom and she isn't going to have the girl over here anymore. Will go and look after the baby at their apartment. She though it was an afront of her to diss me infront of the 25 yr old I was trying to talk to.

Anonymous No. 924455

>>924452
Got a fucking problem, dipshit?
Spit it out.

Image not available

1366x768

xonotic2022050711....jpg

Anonymous No. 924456

>/g/89581001 >>89580845
>because they know all you have is not enough and also was not gained with effort. They need someone that is capable of getting all that stuff for themselves.
>Being mad at them for not throwing their lives for a loser is being hypocritical.

I am going to join the Russians when they land here or when they start a civil war. I will die killing you fellow whites.

I don't usually go to these "family functions"; and had avoided them for awhile.
I will not talk to "my family" any longer.
There is no point.

I'd be happy when these various women die.
*(the women being the females mentioned in the previous post, not anyone close to me)
They donate the females of the family to outsiders.
The men never benifit.

If given the chance to fight and kill you "fellow whites" and die: I will accept that.

Anonymous No. 924457

>>89592255
When she was a literal child (pre-puberty) she was a nicer person and impressed with my work.
Now she is not and avoids me, including avoiding eye contact.
While before she approached me.

A fucking cunt.
Also all the females of the "family" drag in random other boyfriends from outside.
Never does a man (oh sorry, we're not "real men" by you fucks) benifit from the females in the extended family.

You fucking scum deserve to die.
And we will kill you when Russia invades.

Image not available

6016x4000

protecc1_-.jpg

Anonymous No. 924466

>>>/g/89592644
>So, you've gained Nietzschean affirmation because you've managed to lay down a roll of vinyl flooring?

I cut and placed actual marble.
Not vinyl.
Why is it that you dis and deminish and lie?
Tell me dipshit?

It's just like how you dis and deminish and lie about my programming: claiming I didn't program anything (yes I did: over a megabyte of code), claiming I didn't model anything (100s of models by me) etc.

It's actual marble.

Tell me why you have to lie about it's actuality?
Does "DURR ALL U DID IS MARBELIZE YOUR HOUSE" not 'shitty' enough?
Is that because YOU have not done marble floors for your own?
Is that it?
So you have to "bump me down" to something you can envision yourself doing?

Which suggests: you can't envision yourself programming all I have programmed either.

Anonymous No. 924467

Remeber: I'm seen as the most "loser" of the entire family.

I'm a lawyer.
The rest of the family are laborers, or one is at best a teacher.

My cousin died because he was a "REAL MAN" and "sacrificed it all for his family" who divorced him and fucked him over last year.

That's what being a "winner" is.
According to whites.

Image not available

976x549

_118257305_ce3305....jpg

Anonymous No. 924471

>>924467
wtf are you talking about?

you are a loser simply because you clearly became a lawyer in order to have a trump card over others
it's only a trump card if you believe lawyers are above laborers
lawyers, laborers, and teachers are in the same IQ bracket as far as jobs go so OOPS

you are a loser for (a) caring about what women think and (b) caring about what a teenage girl thinks

you are a loser because you think russians are not white and that they would care about you, a non-russian

the people who require affirmation are women... and women

the people who require affirmation from teenagers are either women... or peados

Anonymous No. 924475

>>924467
You're a lil autistic but sound fun to hang out with and shoot the shit desu