Image not available

1024x896

render.png

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 925527

>make a secondary portfolio under internet sex name
>send AI renders to the male art director's portfolio directly bypassing HR diabetics
>If he refuses send them to his father in a polite nuanced socially appropriate manner
>"I'll talk to my son about it"
>"I didn't want my dad to know I'm gay! Fine fine you're hired but make the prompt a trans gay man sucking his other dick off in a context that looks like it defies spatial reality"
>It's his birthday so I already had that super deluxe heated blue tooth AI danbooru activated p spot dildo massage piercer wrapped up for him
>be named heir to the throne and sole inheritor or the will while have lackeys retopologize I work as I shill the wonders of AI
And all you have to do is take drugs that bend reality and redose a few more times just for save measure

Anonymous No. 925529

thank you anon, very cool.

Anonymous No. 925530

Was this entire fucking post written by an AI? Jesus Christ

Image not available

1536x1536

1668125809051888.png

Anonymous No. 925565

>>925529
>>925530
>make a secondary portfolio under internet sex name
>send AI renders to the male art director's portfolio directly bypassing giving HR diabetics a pap smear
>If he refuses send them to his father in a polite nuanced socially appropriate manner
>"I'll talk to my son about it"
>"Mehmet my son...."
>"I didn't want my dad to know I'm gay! Fine fine you're hired but make the prompt a trans gay faggot man sucking his other dick off in a context that looks like it defies spatial reality"
>It's his birthday so I already had that super deluxe edition rich dad poor dad heated blue tooth AI danbooru activated p spot dildo massage piercer wrapped up for him
>be named heir to the throne and sole inheritor of the will while grumbling lackeys (rendered passive and aroused due to their autogynephelia) retopologize my work as I shill the wonders of AI, as I set my third eye on training AI-Kun on Sakimachan
And all you have to do is take drugs that bend reality and redose a few more times just for safe measure to not gacha the timeline.

Anonymous No. 925580

>>925530
unironically many posts on 4chan are.