Image not available

1200x1200

figure.jpg

๐Ÿงต Anime Figure Printables

Anonymous No. 925914

Does anyone have links to models for official/high quality anime figures (free)? STL or OBJ files that I could print? I'm poor and want to have weeb poo all over my room

Image not available

1255x719

who the fuck spen....jpg

the chair nerd No. 925917

>>925914
If you have a 3d printer it means you can afford at lest a good bunch of these.

Image not available

2268x3115

20221114_031911.jpg

Anonymous No. 925928

Pretty much literally no official stuff is ever printable without someone scanning them and then those are shit. Very few Jap garage kit sculptors sell files instead of just printing a short run themselves to sell. The state of things is kinda odd because pretty much all of the printable scupltors are western but know anime titties keep the lights on, so you tend to get some ugly western features on them, especially in the faces. All that said, if you want to sift through the piles of free files, you pretty much have to use Telegram, that's where the community for printing file piracy is for whatever reason.
>>925917
>AliExpress figure
You're going to get a poorly painted rejected casting. I've made that mistake.

Anonymous No. 926153

>>925914
What, you think Jerry Miyamoto-san pumping out sculpts for AmiAmi for a slave's ransom is gonna just put his garage kit files up for grabs somewhere? There ain't no free lunches, kid. You want to print out peach girl, you go rob that man for all he's worth or you make her yourself from scratch.