Image not available

1012x1042

Screenshot 2023-0....png

๐Ÿงต how the fuck do i sculpt eyelids?

Anonymous No. 934114

somewhat learning how to sculpt. im only like a week or two into it tho

so how the fuck do i sculpt eyelids? i've watched lots of tutorials but it isnt really working for me

Anonymous No. 934116

>>934114
I assume you don't. You just grab the top of the eye border with the grab brush and move it down to cover the eye. Then you keyframe that to make the guy blink or something. Somebody confirm if I'm right.

Image not available

1012x1042

1674157037401156.png

Anonymous No. 934118

>>934114
try this

Anonymous No. 934119

>>934114
ya use the draw sharp brush mostly and sprinkle some faggy inflate in there for good measure. if you want to be a real faggot then use a helping of scrape, flatten, pinch, thumb and finally multi-plane scrape.

Anonymous No. 934123

>>934114
Use the equivalent of dam standard.

Anonymous No. 934125

>>934119
This, kinda. I personally make a circular hole for the eye on a lower resolution while I'm working for more geometry when I remesh, and when I remesh to a lower res after that one I draw the edges around the hole using a sharp brush, then mask the eye area, and from the front view use a grab brush with a projected falloff to shape the eye around the eyeball, then pinch the edges a bit and use the crease brush to make the fold above the eyelid. One thing that kinda tripped me up was that eyeballs are actually unexpectedly small, at least in realistic faces. The outer corners of the eye are actually more meat than eyeball but your mind processes it as part of the eye, kinda like how your fingers look longer from the top of the palm than from the bottom because you can clearly see the webbing from the top. Touch your eyes and note where the eyeball actually curves in. The general guide people throw around is that eyeballs are about 1 eyeball apart from each other. I'm also always instinctively tempted to make the eyeballs larger than normal because it makes the eye area flatter and thus it's easier make it look less bad when you get the shape incorrectly, something else to avoid. I recommend having an actual, correctly sized pupil on the eyeball for size reference and seeing if your eye is too large relative to it. No need for a texture, just make sure it's visible via geometry.

Anonymous No. 934134

>>934116
>>934118
>>934119
>>934125
thanks guys !! i'll try :^)

Anonymous No. 934160

>>934134
you're not another troll are you? or the same troll with a different coat of paint?

Anonymous No. 934178

>>934160
idk who ur talking about ? this is my first time posting on this board specifically