Anonymous No. 935358

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajyL9FyN-pw

Anti AI bros, BTFO.

Anonymous No. 935363

>>935358
Pretty cool!

Anonymous No. 935561

>>935358
>he animated an nigger rapping, latinx dancing female ogre.
fuckin based. liked and subscribed

Anonymous No. 936796

>>935358
>How I generated a full CG Short Film with AI
he didn't generate shit, everything was carefully put together by himself to make any sense

Anonymous No. 936815

>>935358
pretty cool if you like demonic shit

Anonymous No. 936889

>>936815

Will you crosskikes ever stop sperging about demons? It's getting embarassing.

Anonymous No. 936981

Real talk though, how long do you guys think we have till AI dominates 3d animation? I’m loving what it’s doing with art as it has sped up a lot of my traditional art and animation process, but recently I tried animating in 3d and absolutely loved it. I’m thinking about investing time in really gitting gud at the modeling and rigging process (the animation portion comes naturally to me), but I’m not sure if it would be wise to take the time doing all that if AI animation could be just around the corner.

Anonymous No. 936990

>>936981
It wont. Text2video is far more advanced then text to 3D. Only a fool at that point would use AI to make 3D models. And if you talk about videogames, big studios will still hire or they will crumble since they will have no edge over random autists in their basements. As for indie devs, they usually don’t even hire a 3D artist unless they are part of the starting team, all because third person making commissions does not do 100% what they want, just like AI. And the things that do not require unique vision of the devs is then usually bought on the asset store, which is the real niche for most of these AI tools, unless they develop too far and start making full games from text prompts, at which point far more people will get fucked (or not since you need random Joes copying info from spreadsheet to spreadsheet and then putting blame on Joe when things get fucked.

Anonymous No. 936995

>>936990
That’s fair. Hell, even with SD you will still get better results if you studied how to create traditional art as you’ll have an eye for stylization, proportions, anatomical errors, color theory, and composition. I imagine it’ll be no different even if AI eventually gets to that point with 3d models and animation. Either way, even if it’s 2-5 years out, that’s just more time I’m not learning or doing anything, so it’d just do more harm than good to wait for it to get to that point.

Seriously though, 3d animation is such a load off. It’s gonna be hard to go back