1474x836

GondolaOfficeChai....png

Anonymous No. 935386

Anonymous No. 935387

eggs lent

Anonymous No. 935389

That's like my sitting posture

Anonymous No. 935422

OP here. Was kinda rushin out the door this morning and didn't get to write up what I learned.

I stepped away from Blender due to meatspace shit and haven't really touched it since 3.0 came out, so I wanted something simple but organic since I mostly just do hard surface modeling stuff. Gondolas a nice simple organic type of guy.

His body/head is just a sculpted sphere, same with his cheeks, nose, eyes, and feet. Mouth is just an extruded circle. Legs are just two cylinders. I just used appropriate shader materials from blenderkit and applied a hair particle system to the body and legs for the "plushy" effect.

The chair is just an asset I dragged in from blenderkit to give him something cozy to sit on for my render. Enjoy.

Anonymous No. 935427

>>935385
Any way to make the leg hair seamless.

Anonymous No. 935436

>>935427
You know I've given that some thought and there aren't but a couple extrusions there. I think when I re-approach this to actually rig it for animation I'm going to do the legs entirely separate from the body in terms of the particle effects. I have a suspicion that might be partially why they look a little patchy on the legs. I basically just copied the particles from the body to the legs. If I were to go back now and re-do it...that's one thing I'd do differently.

Anonymous No. 935453

>>935385
cute

Anonymous No. 935733

>>935385
add texture to the tongue