Image not available

258x387

AI_Poster.jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 938914

We've had, what, 30 years to prepare for this shit?

AI TOOK MUH JERB

Anonymous No. 938915

>2023
>AI can create entire cg films by itself
>still yet to have a decent automatic UVW unwrapper

Anonymous No. 938919

>>938915
The day you have an AI that understands the shape to that level of degree you have a tool that replaces almost anything you'll needed for. Rejoice us humans still have a window to make relevant art before what happened to 2D happens to 3D to similar degree.

Anonymous No. 938965

>>938914
>4'6" robot
>weighs 60 lbs
Seriously?

Anonymous No. 939035

>>938914
And if you're younger than 30?

Anonymous No. 939036

>>939035
You shouldnt [i]be[/i] here. You don't have enough life experience to make anything worthwhile. Its like inverse reflexes being better when you are young

Anonymous No. 939047

>>939036
That's retarded logic as he needs to build up skill years before he wants to create something worthwile so he should start learning while young so there is more time to create once said experience is there

Anonymous No. 939050

>>939035
>And if you're younger than 30?
find a mentor if you can't it means you are ugly

Anonymous No. 939051

good artists:
>this shit is so fucking tedious I wish they would invent something to get rid of all this useless busywork
shitty artists:
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AI SHIT WHY CANT I TURN WIDGETS ANYMORE THIS IS ANOTHER HOLOCAUST

Anonymous No. 939052

good artists:
>im just going to spend my time improving my conceptual and artistic skills so I can be a completely indepedent artist some day, wake me up when I don't have to spend 90% of my time on pointless menial tasks that are not related to art whatsoever
shitty artists:
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AI SHIT WHY CANT I TURN WIDGETS ANYMORE THIS IS ANOTHER HOLOCAUST

Anonymous No. 939057

>>938914
fuck off, cris.

Image not available

366x360

You forgot your m....jpg

Anonymous No. 939059

>>939052
>>939051

Anonymous No. 939063

>>939052
>>im just going to spend my time improving my conceptual and artistic skills so I can be a completely indepedent artist some day, wake me up when I don't have to spend 90% of my time on pointless menial tasks that are not related to art whatsoever

>he doesn't understand that stable does all the concept art for you in one click, replacing you completely, based on billions of images

Anonymous No. 939066

>>939057
>>939059
>>939063
enjoy being poor.... too bad being smug doesn't pay the bills or you would be a billionaire

Anonymous No. 939068

>>939066
you will _never_ .........ever......... be an artist, cris

Image not available

879x1280

image-5.png

Anonymous No. 940307

>>938914
Except literally everything people thought about AI except for few niche philosophical schools in AI research turned out to be completely wrong. People thought we would get perfect self driving cars before we get robots that can replace 60% of white collar jobs. Even AI researchers thought this, the very same ones that made the AI that replaces 60% of the white collar jobs. Look at any sci-fi movie with AI where the AI is not skynet robo-god, they all act like retards with very limited knowledge and 0 original thought, now ask ChatGPT and it will write you poems and make stories. GPT4 now is being employed in banking and the government and performs better then human CEOs. Ask any person just 2 years ago about how likely is fucking CEO to be automated compared to fork lifter driver. Everyone including the AI researchers would say forklift driver, but guess what, it turned out to be completely the opposite.
>Oh, who gets replaced next? Programmer? Thats impossible, programmers code the AI in the first place because AI is a softwere, therefore it will be the last job to be automated.
This exact shit answer you would get from 99% of people if you asked them 4 years ago when you began your carrier and were worried about AI.
>>938919
Reminder that AI understood breast proportions, and what makes image look pleasing or not before it learned how to make hands with 5 fingers.