Image not available

1094x1103

UV map crunchy.png

๐Ÿงต Substance Painter UV Map looks crunchy

Anonymous No. 946267

Substance Painter UV Map looks crunchy this is not normal. I am revisiting substance painter and I exported my model into substance painter the body model is fine on the UV map but the head looks crunchy I even increase the polygon count so it wouldn't do this but it continues to do this. I am still a noob at this. Thanks in advance Anons If anyone knows how to use substance painter I'm also using 2021 version. I've made Textures in the past and they did not turn out this way so I somewhat know what I'm doing...

Anonymous No. 947174

maybe you should stop? nobody needs your Instagram posts of "ironically really shitty" models dancing with free-download skeletal animations to niggermusic

Anonymous No. 947788

>>946267
did you make your low poly model normals smooth before baking?

Anonymous No. 947792

>>946267
what the fuck did you do
post a pic of the actual mesh in some other 3d program
something with the normals is very wrong
maybe you accidentally duplicated all the polys or something.

Image not available

498x280

1685948488130912.gif

Anonymous No. 947905

>>946267
Nigga fix your normals by smoothing the faces Mesh display > Smooth Edges, if that didn't work then do Mesh Display > Set to face beforehand
Thats in Maya btw the way

Anonymous No. 948812

There's probably another mesh on top of it. Make sure there's no duplicated/mirrored mesh on it.
Any duplicated/mirrored mesh can be move to the side so as to not interfere with the working area.