Image not available

1373x786

file.png

🧵 1 on 1 blender tutors?

Anonymous No. 948083

where can I find 1 on 1 blender tutors? I'm retarded and can't look at documentation or listen to a tutorial or I'll zone out, I kinda want a general tutor or if not just like a modeling tutor can some anon send some linkz my way?

Image not available

582x387

arisu06.jpg

Anonymous No. 948115

self bump

Anonymous No. 948117

What’s your budget?
And what’s your discord?

Anonymous No. 948180

>>948117
discord is milenko#0801 we'll discuss prices there

Anonymous No. 948184

>>948083
Not gonna lie, I'm kinda interested.
What are you looking to learn? How structured are you looking to get? Do you want someone to give you projects and homework and shit, or are you just looking for someone to watch over your shoulder while you do shit and correct you if you're doing something wrong, or just to ask questions?

Image not available

991x568

file.png

Anonymous No. 948197

>>948184
I want to learn how to make assets for whatever spergy game/video I'm making lole so like simple player models and like the blender tools I would use to make whatever object/building, and the way I think it's easiest for me to learn with is for me to watch over your shoulder while you do things and you explain them to me while I follow along.

Anonymous No. 948204

on fiverr or upwork ofc

Anonymous No. 948235

>>948204
I couldn't find anyone worthwhile on fiverr but there could be people I missed, links to them?

Anonymous No. 948272

>>948197
>it's easiest for me to learn with is for me to watch over your shoulder while you do things
I can't see that being a good way to learn. Assuming you think that they're going to just do something normally and make comments about what they're doing, it's going to be much too fast for you to pick anything up. Anyone with the skills to do this shit is going to be flying through things. And if say they're working on a commission at the same time or other professional project, they really won't have the time to slow down and explain things.