Image not available

666x877

1681608580303631.png

๐Ÿงต why isn't blender + addons enough

Anonymous No. 948379

Be honest, what type of shit can't be functionally made to a lever where you can sell the product if you use blender and start getting more and more addons.

Be honest, in a practical sense for like a random 3D fag here.

Not some billion dollar studio with like 500 employees and making a 300 billion usd disney movie.

No.
A random 3D fag that is not in some AAAAA massive studio with investors from black rock.

No, I mean some mom and pop store, a 3D noob on twitter and some smaller studio in like SEA or brazil making something for their local TV, or some advertisement in like eastern europe or like some science fag in some shit like NASA.

Anonymous No. 948384

>>948379
Theyre just tools with different strengths and weaknesses faggot. If youre trying that hard to justify using it by bitching on a japanese knitting forum then dont use it. I swear zoomer faggots really need to be spoonfed answrs

Anonymous No. 948385

>>948379
Some being a fucking loser and get back to creating something. Your life is diminishing one second at a time and this is how you choose to spend it? Pirate another program and move on.

Anonymous No. 948392

>>948385
>Getting a trojan
>Having all your bank accounts and wallets leaked

Anonymous No. 948397

>>948392
>not knowing how reddit/piracy and 4chinz /t/ board works
>being so dumb you can't find basic info on internet on how to be safe

Anonymous No. 948398

>>948397
>Believing his "xforce 6969 yolo Crack 9000" isnt a trojan
>Losing thousands of dollars for no reason
>Doxxed
>Social security number leaked

Anonymous No. 948400

>>948398
>smart enough to know how torrents could possibly turn out
>too stupid to find a clean copy

Anonymous No. 948411

>>948379
you are simultaneously going "tell me which EXPERT tools blender doesn't have" and then restricting potential answers by saying "but not real high quality stuff". in other words you are purposely creating a problem that cannot be properly answered because of your own goddamn retardation.

do you really think i can't see through this pathetic attempt to justify your autistic stockholm syndrome for a piece of shitty freeware? it's always the same with you, cris: you ask retarded questions, people invest their precious time to give you sound arguments, and then you completely ignore them and come back just a few days later with the exact same bullshit.
that essentially makes you a human misery generating bot, and i sincerely hope your real life/karma will be a reflection of just that.

#fuckoffcris