Image not available

2122x1246

IMG_0469.jpg

🧵 Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 948459

>It’s my first time in zbrush! >Finished in 2 weeks only!
>Post on all 3d related subreddits

Do you believe everything on the internet bros?

Anonymous No. 948460

>>948459
>reddit

Anon, I...

the chair nerd No. 948461

>>948459
Well my family just sold a piece of land for 12 million dollars.

Am I lying? You be the judge.

Anonymous No. 948462

>>948459
If they have experience in another program or medium, then it's plausible.

Anonymous No. 948686

>>948459
How do fat creatures like Rhinos and Hippos fuck one another? It barely looks like it can lift its own body weight, let alone mount on another fatty of its kind.

Anonymous No. 948688

>>948686
Female rhinos and hippos are really really slutty, dude. They live for the c. You wont see it on Animal Planet, it is far too lewd.

Anonymous No. 948729

>>948462
this. blender pajeets cannot fathom that people could actually grow out of the youtube-tutorial-hellhole quickly.

Anonymous No. 948754

>>948459
Sure, that's a pretty middling sculpt with a load of wrinkle alphas spammed all over

Anonymous No. 948770

>>948459
The internet and people at large operate in half-truths. "First time in Zbrush" is defined as far as your assumptions about what that means. We do not know to what extent he familiarized himself with the Zbrush. First time can easily mean just first serious beginner project. Coincidently, out the 23 random models in the demo project folder there's one rhino that can be used as a base mesh.

There used to be degree programs that had students make complex creatures and geared humanoids with a month alotted to each, and those unlucky enough to work with ambiguous concept art didn't have the studio drawfag to walk over to and ask "what did you means by this?" Students weren't thrusted into git gud or kys mode ,with time limit on, though before the customary intro to Zbrush section that revolves around some mini project. No one was seriously expected to produce a render. Before you even get to the baking stage, you're working towards a first pass at being production ready with all the naming done right and hierarchy groupings taken care of with the pivot points set for the duke of rigging, so he'll invite you to his birthday party.

The few who weren't filtered by those master masochist's intro courses were the equivalent of MOBA smurfs (non-3D intro art school courses are way more filled with adepts and sometimes foreign people with years of industry experience), and they already knew how to rig and animate the damn thing. They have advantage of not getting stuck for extended periods of time on weird problems that lead to rabbit holes. They have their own assets they can just reuse or kitbash. They didn't need to learn how to pose or create a base model, so they could just DAZ that shit. They're not the uninitiated who cry about plagiarism, tracing, or cheating not really knowing what those words mean and how their ethical assumptions don't apply in the context of a teleological industry.

Btw that Rhino's tertiary forms aren't finished.

>>948729
t. remora