Image not available

1270x1012

Zrzut ekranu z 20....png

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 951749

Anime texturing resources
They seem kinda hard to find, I'm interested in stylized anime textures tutorials/speedpaints or whatever, but most of my search results are filthy westerners making models that look kinda off

Anonymous No. 951847

>>951749
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9ZudJuBIOg

Anonymous No. 951873

>>951749
I like Shonzo
hes a vrchat modeller and hes kind of a sperg and his videos are often timelapses thus hard to learn from but I've picked up a few things from some of them

Anonymous No. 951874

>>951873
>but most of my search results are filthy westerners making models that look kinda off
I didn't see that part woops

Image not available

1170x591

2HVPrkHtFdIZc.png

Anonymous No. 951896

>>951749
OP, I am just an idiotic voice inside of your le head and you don't have to take me seriously. Due to my disembodied nature, I cannot post work. Here's what I suggest, wholeheartedly: get a model you like from somewhere - unity asset store, sketchfab, whatever. Get rid of all the textures. Now look at really impressive texturing examples - models from Gust games, maybe Trails, and impressive artists like Yan. And just... try to copy their style as best you can. Do that for a couple dozen models and you won't have to hunt down nip magazines or tutorials which probably won't even offer you exactly what you want anyway, only you can create that perfect learning environment for yourself.
Remember, I do not exist. I have no work. All in le head. If you want to continue down your path then you're gonna have to go straight for the source - jp amazon has magazines and the odd book on the subject (they're not very good regardless), and you'll have to trawl niconico for video tutorials. Either way, good luck to you.