Image not available

1200x929

house.jpg

๐Ÿงต House

Anonymous No. 956531

Hi.
I always liked to play the sims just to design houses (also the interiors and the exteriors).
Is there any cool tool to do that professionally?
And if its possible without looking too souless (for example google sketchup for example looks so sad, not comfy, no soul)
Thank you.

Image not available

5692x2400

test_2_materiales.jpg

the chair nerd No. 956537

>>956531
>Is there any cool tool to do that professionally?
Archicad is cool. People will tell you that Revit but Revit is the root of all evil.
>And if its possible without looking too souless ...google sketchup for example looks so sad, not comfy, no soul
WDYM by that. Do you want to make nice renders?

For more shit look for the /archviz/ thread. It's full of sad bastards like me that do houses all day.

Anonymous No. 956538

>>956537
Did you made the pic?
Thank you for the info and tip.
>WDYM by that. Do you want to make nice renders?
Yes, that could be a nice way to say it lol

the chair nerd No. 956540

>>956538
>Did you made the pic?
Yep that is a house of a housing project I'm making with a friend. We want to stop being dirty archvizers and start selling actual real estate.
>Thank you for the info and tip.
Fuck you bitch.
>Yes, that could be a nice way to say it lol
Nice. Welcome to the world of archviz. It's shit and full of snobs and pretentious assholes. If you think I'm being an ass you don't know my colleagues. So what do you want to know? Do you want to study architecture? Is this only a hobby? Fucking magnets how do they work?

Anonymous No. 956542

>>956540
>Yep
Looks cool.
And the rest of the post:
>Welcome to the world of archviz
Cool, do i have to buy my own cocaine or its like the snack of the club?
And its only a hobby, i just like the idea to "materialize" the concepts on my head, but i want to do it in a way that looks cool and not some lame hurting-to-the-eyes models like in google sketchup lol
Plain and simple.
>Fucking magnets how do they work?
Stones imbued by the magic of a caveman, we forgot their ways so now we will never know.

Image not available

368x512

Maxwellforskp.jpg

the chair nerd No. 956544

>>956542
>Cool, do i have to buy my own cocaine or its like the snack of the club?
We architects are poor fags so we must endure with cheap ass cofee and cigarettes. Cocaine is for ballers.
>And its only a hobby, i just like the idea to "materialize" the concepts on my head, but i want to do it in a way that looks cool and not some lame hurting-to-the-eyes models like in google sketchup lol
If it's just a hobby I'd stick with sketchup! It's not a joke tool it's actually a very powerful program used by a lot of professional studios. What you need to know is that skp can be complimented with third party rendering suite that can up your rendering game.
Look for https://cedreo.com/blog/sketchup-rendering-plugins/
Of those my absolute favourite is maxwell render but any of those are damn good.
>Stones imbued by the magic of a caveman, we forgot their ways so now we will never know.
Oh I thought it was jesus or some shit.

Anonymous No. 956548

>>956544
tsk... another club with no free cocaine, damm my bad luck.
>If it's just a hobby I'd stick with sketchup! It's not a joke tool it's actually a very powerful program used by a lot of professional studios. What you need to know is that skp can be complimented with third party rendering suite that can up your rendering game.
That could work too, im totally an ignorant on this field and i didnt had that in consideration, i was expecting a tool that "do all that work" like a swiss knife.
Thank you for the info, now im going to sleep, goodnight chair nerd.

the chair nerd No. 956552

>>956548
Goodnight. Be cozy and comfy. *kisses forehead*

the chair nerd No. 956553

>>956548
>swiss knife.
Maybe check out https://www.sweethome3d.com/

Anonymous No. 956577

>>956553
This one looks very fitting for the needs.
probably i sill use this like my training wheels, and in a few months try archicad.
Thank you!