Image not available

1440x1440

1603895545969.jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 957760

Why are there like 5 different ways to add basic physics to objects in blender, half of which aren't officially supported, and every single one is fucking wonky to use and hard to figure out which one to use.

All I want to do is add some physics to a characters face so when something collides with it, it somewhat realistically reacts i.e. punching a characters face but apparently this is a really hard thing to fucking do properly. It makes me feel like i'm better off using a game engine to simulate certain type of physics

Anonymous No. 957812

>>957760
>anon finally realizes blender is hobby software made from random pajeets with no clear direction cause its open source

Theres always ziva in maya. Otherwise blendshape it.

Physics in blender will always be wonky cause development is scattered. Could try the Gravity Collider addon on some face bones. Its the least wonky and is free. Theres simplicage but its just to fuckin unintuitive to use, may as well just so it manually.

Anonymous No. 958036

>>957760
>Why are there like 5 different ways to add basic physics to objects in blender, half of which aren't officially supported, and every single one is fucking wonky to use and hard to figure out which one to use.
welcome to the world of open source hobbyware