Image not available

1280x720

1701382576780981.webm

๐Ÿงต the level of next gen AAA 3D studios

Anonymous No. 965773

look at the boxes, they're from what I expect in a ps3 game.

the trees are the default trees that speed tree generates.
There's shit made the default draw brush shit from maya (look the foliage on the ground).

Her hair has no bones, not she has sidelocks or bangs with rigging.

She has default male body with default mocap library animations.
Her shooting and kill animations are lifeless and without personality, which means they used a mocap library.

She doesn't have shit that can't be used in a default auto rig app like a scarft, sidelocks, ponytail or skirt or a cape.

Fire is a literal texture from a default simulation of fire from houdini as well.

This shit is made using default presets from maya, substance and houdini.

A masterpiece of default configuration in the tools, like I expect from Indian master artists.

Niggerman 2 is made with default shit from maya, speed tree, Substance suite, some mixamo mocap library, character basemeshes from shit like Reaillusion tools and houdini presets.

It's like listening crappy EDM wtih Sylenth1 presets.

There's not even skirts being animated by hand.

It's the type of work I expect from undergrad shit in a random yemen 3D school.

Anonymous No. 965774

most aaa games were always asset flips because it's cheap, what's the problem here?

Anonymous No. 965779

>>965773
Sure but literally nobody gives a shit except for salty jobless 3d artists

Anonymous No. 965782

>>965779
this mostly
Also AAA doesn't mean shit if you look at publishers.
Finally looking for innovation in the """generic 3rd person shooter""" genre is retarded.

Anonymous No. 965794

>>965773
Behold the power of DEI

Anonymous No. 965796

>>965779
>>965782
I care about improving my skills.

Sorry you only care about making money.

Anonymous No. 965798

>>965773
>from what I expect in a ps3 game.
You are dead, dead wrong.

Here's the thing with the game in WebM related an all new "Next Gen" games - you have to see them in 4k HDR on OLED and hear them with surround sound. It makes a huge difference. A SDR, blurry webm with no sound doesn't do it justice. Same with SDR video on youtube. Hell, even those people who are able to capture HDR video on youtube dont do it justice since youtube alters the colors so heavily and compresses. The only way to experience these new games is in 4k HDR on OLED with Surround Sound playing back on preferably a console which is optimized for the game.

Anonymous No. 965812

>>965773
>Her hair has no bones

Image not available

442x442

1650731459867.jpg

Anonymous No. 965814

>>965798
ok retard.

I need a 4K screen to experience the wonderful mocap shitty generic GTA like animation.

Anonymous No. 966025

>>965798
I don't need to pay for all that to have criticisms. It's the same real-time PBR workflow for three console generations straight and it looks exactly like that.

Anonymous No. 966029

>>966025
We in the industry chose to go the 4K HDR route and keep our existing base animations and fx from the 7th generation basically. You must be really really new to all of this.

Anonymous No. 966143

>>965773
That's observant and all but
>Them: Employed
>(you): Unemployed

That's the trade-off, effort vs money