Image not available

896x896

ca3.webm

ЁЯз╡ Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 972072

AI is dogshit.

I am going to invent my own schizo way to cheaply generate AAA 3D anime girl animations.

Anonymous No. 972077

I've always thought the "definition of insanity" quote was a joke but maybe it makes some sense after all. You're always trying to find that "super cheap fast workflow" because "you're not an AAA studio", but has it ever occured to you that said idea itself is bad? Nobody intentionally produces shit graphics, cheap or not. When you see shit art, made by people like the original opm/mob psycho mangaka or like ZUN, it's not because they opted for a "cheap workflow", it's because they couldn't do better. And they happened to get popular solely because they made up for it in other areas, like good writing/gameplay/music. Nobody got popular because they produced "a lot of shit" fast. Your approaches are clearly not working. When your wild mood swings don't have you mumbling about "chuds" being "btfo" for the thousandth time, you yourself are complaining that it's just not working out. When something doesn't work, you try something else. You don't do the same thing over and over. C'mon, break the cycle of insanity already. Try something new. Like putting in effort instead of looking at the timer. This doesn't mean you should just jump to extremes and aim for "AAA" or whatever, just make something decent looking, even if it takes you a month. The next thing you make will take less time, you start slow and speed up later as you gain experience. THAT is how you get fast. You don't start fast and get good later. Life isn't an rpg, you can't just "put points into speed".

Anonymous No. 972079

>>972077
Its funny because AAA studios already have the cheapest fastest workflows

Image not available

774x774

maira-export.gif

Anonymous No. 972082

>>972077
>>972079
I did it chuddies.

I finally was able to reach what I wanted with AI.

Fucking finally sum victory, chuds.

Anonymous No. 972093

>>972077
You are wrong, workflow is the only thing that is important in this world, people don't care about graphics, storytelling or gameplay, they only care about workflow >>972082
You did it, you always find a way, I'm impressed

Anonymous No. 972095

>>972072
Get back into your containment thread, Cris.

Anonymous No. 972137

>>972095
No

Anonymous No. 972140

>>972137
Cris, you're losing your workflow.

Anonymous No. 972165

>>972140
Completely agree, Cris workflow was peak aesthetics

Image not available

4000x3000

20240202_164237.jpg

ЁЯЧСя╕П Anonymous No. 975023

рмПрм╣рм┐ рм╕рнНрмерм╛рмирмЯрм┐ рммрм░рнНрмдрнНрмдрморм╛рми рморнЛрм░ рм╢ et рмЪрм╛рм│рнЯ |