Image not available

531x609

Screenshot 2024-0....png

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ ๐Ÿงต you and the white men

Anonymous No. 990151

in real life, they can say,
"lol whats a palestinian? I don care about dirty bronw people because we are doing the master race project right now."
"dont you get it? we were the nazis all along :) WE ARE THE AMERICANS." "If you question me I will throw you out of the world like a dog. Make you disapear like we make brown people disapear. Pack of white men kidnap them like its a game for them at night. We will make you disapear later but you are not a palestinian right now. We will work toward removing people outside of the master race and we will work our way up to you in time, do not worry :)

Image not available

593x420

ah sweet.jpg

Anonymous No. 990165

Image not available

532x446

Screenshot 2024-0....jpg

Anonymous No. 990213

Anonymous No. 990216

Meds and >>>/pol/

Anonymous No. 990218

>>990151
no, that's not the plan, you must be following a plan for retards
the actual plan: expose world jewery for the whole world to see so the whole world can agree to simply an surgically remove that cancer, move the jews to jewish autonomos oblast for being massive niggers, make international treaty to not fuck eachother up and also help eachother internationallly, end inmigration, actual ethnostates, not only white ethnostate, an ethnostate for everyone, well, we can just like bring plenty of africans to jewish autonomos oblast for the keks, and internationally ensure that they're treated as most honorable members of the jewish society, both jews and africans earned that, but I'm really not sure if africans will like to live besides jews, I don't blame them

Anonymous No. 990231

>>990151
No, in real life you're a spergy edgelord keyboardwarrior who needs to go outside.