Image not available

640x480

874606.jpg

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ ๐Ÿงต is 3DCG a good tranny cope

Anonymous No. 990829

I realized that the reason why I love 3DCG is that im a repressed tranny and doing 3D art is the closest thing I get to expressing myself as a cute girl or just immersing myself in a fictional world in general.
Is 3D art a good way to express desires that are impossible in the real world? Does it make you better or worse as an artist? Can anyone relate?

Anonymous No. 990843

>>990829
Sure, the beauty of 3D is that you can traverse the worlds you create and sorta hang out with your creations as you would in a videogame.

I think it makes you a better artist to the point I really don't think of 2D as finished artwork anymore, no matter how good/refined it's just concept art.
My 2D ability is such that I am able to matte paint anything to near photoreal, but the end result, no matter how good, is always this static point of view
where the dead space or missing angles is omissions and fake and doesn't actually exist.
I can fake distant detail making it a a low res impression of what the distant thing looks like but you can't zoom in or actually go there.
I can cut corners and make things that are geometrically wrong look correct as I'm only presenting one angle. High end 2D is much more forgiving than high end 3D.

I'm not sure how it will make you a better tranny but it will def make you a better artist.