Image not available

1024x1024

SketchUp-Pro-acad....png

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 990844

Whats are the best method to accuire Sketch up pro (can be between 2015 and 2025) without getting in trouble with trimble.

(Thia thread is obviously ment for People Who know were this is about, no offence)

I dont want the trail version (trimble) since I see no possibility to install plugins alongside the trailversion.

How to obtain this software. Just the Plugin friendly versions so dont need to be 2025. Im done with Freedcad (it gots a great functionality) and I need to work with plugins, plugins, plugins

Disclaimer:
Keep in mind: I ask it for my /3/b/ros and it must have been requested quite oftenly (be glad 4chan is not moderated by moralfags, we-are-pirates here). Call the FBI, this is the internet.

Anonymous No. 990846

Whats are the best methods to accuire Sketch up pro (can be between 2015 and 2025) without getting in trouble with trimble.

(Thia thread is obviously ment for People Who know were this is about, no offence)

I dont want the trail version (trimble) since I see no possibility to install plugins alongside the trailversion.

How to obtain this software. Just the Plugin friendly versions so dont need to be 2025. Im done with Freedcad (it gots a great functionality) and I need to work with plugins, plugins, plugins

Disclaimer:
Keep in mind: I ask it for my /3/b/ros and it must have been requested quite oftenly (be glad 4chan is not moderated by moralfags, we-are-pirates here). Call the FBI, this is the internet.

Anonymous No. 990851

Whats are the best methods to accuire Sketch up pro (can be between 2015 and 2025) without getting in trouble with trimble.

Disclaimer:

Image not available

194x177

1674666196135672.gif

Anonymous No. 990866

>>990851
>Whats are the best methods to accuire Sketch up pro (can be between 2015 and 2025) without getting in trouble with trimble.
>(Thia thread is obviously ment for People Who know were this is about, no offence)
>I dont want the trail version (trimble) since I see no possibility to install plugins alongside the trailversion.
>How to obtain this software. Just the Plugin friendly versions so dont need to be 2025. Im done with Freedcad (it gots a great functionality) and I need to work with plugins, plugins, plugins
>Disclaimer:
>Keep in mind: I ask it for my /3/b/ros and it must have been requested quite oftenly (be glad 4chan is not moderated by moralfags, we-are-pirates here). Call the FBI, this is the internet.