2392x2840

fusssin.jpg

๐Ÿงต Fusion 920 halp

Anonymous No. 992743

Hey lads. Wrong place i think, but didnt find any better.
Using Fusion 360, work as cnc op and programmer in stone industry, want to fabricate table that has miter edge, need to cut small pieces that will be hand fabbed and finished.
Anyway in Autocad i drew pieces, in Fusion i want to just check if everything is ok.

Having hard time lining up radius part smaller pieces. Anyone knows how to do said operation?

In Autocad theres "Align" function where you pick piece that you want to align, choose one point, then reference point etc, but in Fusion i do not see any place where something similar would exist. Theres align and joint, but non of them really do what i want.

I would like to take my small piece, choose two miter points and then put them on my radius. But atm i eye balled said activity, because closest that i got was to use move, pick one point and then rotate and see when it was close enough.

How to do that accurately?

Simplest here would be to just draw pieces as they already need to be but i would like to use Fusion to check stuff in the future, that who ever drew something, it goes together ok. So even if i manage to butcher pieces in their right place now, i do not want to keep doing that.

Cheers