Image not available

450x579

alicetendou-543d8....jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 993378

I want to thank everyone in this board who helped me at the beginning of the year when I was deciding between pursuing a degree in multimedia & 3D vs a bachelor in computer systems now

most made me realize it was a really bad idea and I ended up going for information systems, now Im gonna get a job as a project manager which is nice

I havent touched 3D or video editing ever since though.

Anonymous No. 993380

>>993378
Good luck with your job anon and yeah, I'd say you definitely made the right decision.

I hope you choose to stick with 3D though, or at least pick up a different new hobby if you haven't already. I'm starting a software dev soon but I'm still planning on keeping up with 3D so that I can maybe do game dev in the future.

Anonymous No. 993381

>>993378
Unironically based, you don't need boomer school format education to be good at 3d, if you still have interest in it you could learn everything you need to via free or paid online courses

Anonymous No. 993402

>>993378
that's good, some people need to learn the difference between a hobby and a job

Anonymous No. 993403

>>993378
>project manager
Oh boy

Fuyu No. 993404

>>993403
I like it
I code as a hobby I didn't actually want to be a software dev

Anonymous No. 995284

>>993378
You made the right call buddy. I've worked in this industry for 2 years now with additional 4 years of college and I can honestly say that this field will bring your standard of life down. Not because it doesn't pay well, but because it will drain your physical and mental health as well.
It's difficult for me to switch fields now since I am in my mid 20s, but still doable, so am in that process.
But I've seen people above 35, who look like they just wish to die everyday when they come to work. Switch to something more high value while you can. You don't want to end up old in this field. Keep this as a hobby, but that's probably it.

Anonymous No. 997780

>>993378
>now Im gonna get a job as a project manager which is nice
*sigh* how do you people do it and yet i have a degree and all i can get is office jobs where i don't even need a degree in the first place? congrats tho

Anonymous No. 998539

Good for you!