Image not available

3129x3065

Dark Forest Earth....jpg

๐Ÿงต Spooky Science Thread

Anonymous No. 16152632

ITT we discuss /x/ type shit that is science related, I'll start:

Given a monist view of quantum information and the separation of the physical and the phenomenological being an illusion, could it be possible that celestial bodies could be conscious? Everything from moons to planets, gas giants, stars and black holes?

Anonymous No. 16153086

All matter is a conduit for consciousness. Consciousness is like an aether or field and organic brains are sensory organs that are fueled by and filter consciousness. Planets, gas giants, stars and black holes and stones are basically "blindfolded".

Anonymous No. 16153846

>>16153086
Is it considered rape to shove a dildo up my own ass without asking the dildo for permission?

Anonymous No. 16153853

>>16152632
Celestial bodies used to be deified. Ancient wisdom wins again

Anonymous No. 16153895

>>16152632
>Given a monist view of quantum information and the separation of the physical and the phenomenological being an illusion
Yeah. But with those conditions just about everything could be considered conscious.

Anonymous No. 16153918

>>>/x/

Anonymous No. 16153979

>>16153895
It implies everything derives from consciousness and that the dichotomy of the physical world and the world of phenomenon is an illusion as they are one and the same. That doesn't mean that each subatomic particle that makes up my computer is "alive" and experiencing things. Consciousness in the sense of having an ego or being "alive" would imply a mass entanglement of information working together (something like the nervous system).