Image not available

834x1200

pid_4810.jpg

馃У You are (not) my personal army.

kfir No. 16152863

The intellect is the most dangerous weapon ever developed by humans. A way to neutralize it had to be developed.

I dare (not) say, I could (not) manipulate your chaotic mix of arrogance and cowardice to deprive you of your capacity for reason if you are rude. I tested this today.

Righteous people have to practice a lot of self doubt to avoid erring like Hitler in the impunity we've developed. These kinds of statements serve to reassure in 2^n different ways.

Words have these things called meanings. I never knew learning Hebrew would give me mind antivirus from social distancing. For the longest time, I was so angry at paradoxically attracting the trouble of bad drivers that it made me question my sanity. Scholars, let's practice spatial-temporal distancing before your misdirected need for danger and play get us all killed in a most splendid apocalyptic way.

Have you callous lesser mortals (not) witnessed all the traffic accidents? Do you just tune out all the scam texts while being so buried in your phones that you can't hear people asking you simple questions?

If you want to impress anyone, including yourself, in calling me a schizo or self righteous, you need not even challenge me to an academic decathlon fistfight anymore. You just have to not fall for these.

I was taking dictation from my TA when I discovered this, so I (don't) take credit. But I dare (not) say, I may be first person to get Evangelion.

bodhi No. 16152890

>>16152863
I read this 2 decades ago and evangelion was not the first cartoon to use the tree of life

bodhi No. 16152891

https://warosu.org/sci/thread/15531441#p15532412

kfir No. 16152933

Reinstate your Right to Exist to my fuck-angry colleagues.

kfir No. 16152975

>>16152890
讘注讘专讬转, 讗诐 讘讗诪转 拽专讗转

Anonymous No. 16153588

How it feels to chew 7even gum

Image not available

387x305

pepeWizard4.gif

bodhi No. 16153687

>>16152975
You have never met a wizard more powerful than I am and you never will. I bend people to my will like it's child's play. My will can only be matched by God himself. I collapse wave functions even when I am not watching by will alone