Anonymous No. 16154363

because energy in a system is not constant

This is the real model of particle physics:
Three variables:
>energy
>charge
>anti-charge
Behaviors of ()charge:
>it always tries to bind with X-amount of energy which a standard of the universe's creation
>on collision it cancels out with its opposite of the same magnitude
>adds to its own kind when unbound on collision
>when bound repels its own kind
Manifestations of energy:
>matter, energy taken form
>kinetic energy, how much a particle is disturbed
>heat, kinetic waste on collisions, it disturbs a particle via excitation on collision

The making of hadrons:
>()charge keeps encountering its kind unbound for a while and bloats up
>it finally encounters a particle bound to the opposite kind
>it eats up that ()charge and binds to the particle
>does this with other particles and they will share this blob of ()charge, alll touching it like blocks on the stakataka pokemon
Formation of an atomic nuclei:
when hadrons of opposite charges encounter they will bind together, because the charges cant touch each other they cant cancel out but still pull each other close

because the above composition will never be perfect it keeps looking for orbiters to get its charge to 0 or its mass to the perfect ratio
the orbiters are not strictly bound so atoms can exchange them.
atoms can also exchange hadrons, freeing ()charge seems quite hard.

Anonymous No. 16154367

Meds

Anonymous No. 16154371

>>16154367
Your poison cannot stop the divine revelation of the universe. If you repent perhaps you shall receive a fraction of my mercy, but you must do so quickly as my mood grows as dark as the matter which makes up the majority of our being.

Anonymous No. 16154372

>>16154371
Fuck off barkon

Image not available

741x1033

black_dress.jpg

Anonymous No. 16154373

How decay works:
when an orbiter hits an atom the atom loses energy, it thus will go look for more of it and get more unstable. Another way to decay an atom is to pull out the hadrons

The problem this solves:
energy is not constant when you stop looking at charge as a "property of mass" and actually recognize it as its own thing. Energy is created on charge repulsion / attraction, there is disturbance thus heat thus mass created out of nowhere, charge is lost during the collision of antiparticles. This is an actual answer to the expansion of the universe beyond mis-usage of "quantum". It also proves that the universe will end there is no infinite cycle.
This also suggests the existence of a God.

I posted my theory on an anonymous pedophile forum hence I hold no copyright to any of it. Please go on and observe the nonexistent decay of W bozo ns into "electrons" and earn a Nobel prize with my theory, sayonara.

Anonymous No. 16154375

>>16154367
>>16154371
>>16154372
Thank you for the bumps nonnies, may this be a blessed thread.

Anonymous No. 16154393

>>16154363
>>kinetic energy, how much a particle is disturbed
>>heat, kinetic waste on collisions, it disturbs a particle via excitation on collision
heat is kinetic energy, idiot

Anonymous No. 16154401

>>16154393
kinetic energy is the sum of all disturbance a particle is experiencing, heat is a part of that but when particles collide and slow down they lose kinetic energy and just for a moment before it encounters a new particle that energy is unbound: heat.

Anonymous No. 16154970

push

Image not available

1843x3969

heat death survival.jpg

Anonymous No. 16155061

>>16154363

Anonymous No. 16155193

just because you die doesn't mean we all do, ~

Anonymous No. 16155701

>>16154363
you forgot the supersymmetric particles