Image not available

382x132

Zyn.png

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 16158189

Greetings, long time no post. Let's talk about the true health concerns of nicotine pouches, both known and unknown. I want to analyze the ingredients beyond the nicotine and understand any risks that might have been so far overlooked. I haven't found the official ingredient list of Zyn pouches but found some tests on various Zyn types:

>The pouch contains fillers (maltitol and microcrystalline cellulose), a stabilizer (hydroxypropyl cellulose), pH adjusters (sodium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate), a nicotine salt, food grade flavorings, and a sweetener (acesulfame K).
ZYN moist which has a 37%
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9985244/

The usual topic of discussion seems to be on nicotine's effects on heart health, blood pressure, etc. Comments on this are welcome, but also hoping to analyze the other ingredients. I know nothing about any of these so I'm looking for anyone with any relevant knowledge at all to provide some opinions.

Also welcome is discussion on other brands and any nicotine concentration - On, Fre; 3mg, 6mg, 15mg; etc.

Anonymous No. 16158268

my dentist said they haven't seen any negative effects on anyone from these pouches yet; I was worried about gumline recession or accelerated decay but apparently that doesn't happen.

Anonymous No. 16158983

>>16158268
That's a relief, I was worrying about the same thing.

I'm also curious how swallowing these things affect the body. I know you're not supposed to swallow them but when eating they can go down on accident