Image not available

1246x1010

1705226919395229.jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 16162670

What would be an efficient way of generating an autogram? An autogram is a sentence that enumerates itself self-referentially. Example:

This sentence contains three A's, one B, three C's, two D's, thirty-five E's, six F's, two G's, seven H's, eleven I's, one J, one K, two L's, one M, twenty-two N's, fifteen O's, one P, one Q, five R's, twenty-six S's, twenty-one T's, one U, seven V's, eight W's, three X's, five Y's, and one Z.

Currently the best and only method I know is first plugging in some ad hoc values, and then iteratively updating the values until the sentence is valid. If a loop is entered, the symmetry is broken by randomizing it slightly. However, this method is extremely slow, so I was wondering if there is an actually fast way of doing this.

Anonymous No. 16162691

Also, this can be thought of as being similar to finding a fixed point in the Mandelbrot set. I have absolutely no clue about the mathematics behind such things so if anyone can point me in the right direction...

Anonymous No. 16162892

I was once into similar thing like sentence with it's own checksum. Like: The CRC32 of this string is 4A1C449B. Brute force is the only way to do this.

Anonymous No. 16162899

Wouldn't you have to do it for each word rather than sentence?

Anonymous No. 16162923

There are several constraints and some of them feedback onto themselves or each other forming a feed backloop and words from acceptable vocabulary(made out of words) are arranged in acceptable grammar and it reference itself in meaning. So I would set this as a constrain satisfaction problem first.
The only feedback loop I had experienced is in controls(seen in multipl types of engineering) and back propagation. Never done it in discrete and combinatiorics so you have to find a way to find how feedback system converge in math. Im 2 retarded 2 teach to how to expand it beyond continous functions.
So characters adds number and number introduce characters. There is a fixed form of beginning of the sentense, iteration of items(static) and the number(variables).
I would try write out several versions of the beginning of the sentence as the last piece of crutch, and in first 30 numbers, what letter is used or not used, what letter is gained and lost each time it is incremented as "the derivative" and just observe how the feedback loop cascade and from there see what can be done.