faggot.jpg

๐Ÿงต Untitled Thread

Anonymous No. 16163831

is he a good guy or a bad guy?

Anonymous No. 16163834

Who cares.

Anonymous No. 16163867

>>16163831
He's just some guy. Why does everyone need to be "good" or "bad" to so many people? Do you really need to project your morality onto absolutely everything to understand it? Can't good or bad things happen without you needing to assume they were done at the hands of good or bad people?

Anonymous No. 16163871

>>16163867
Intentionally poisoning 100,000,000s of people with cancer-causing RNA sequences is different than rushing an imperfect product through to make bank, which is yet different from doing your best with utmost care and integrity and still fucking up.
The first is homicide, the second manslaughter, the third is an accident.

Anonymous No. 16163873

>>16163831
>is he a good guy or a bad guy?

I think Elon has his own goals, ideals, mission in life. I heard him once say idolized inventors/inventions that "changed how normal people lived" and I still believe that. I believe that Elon thinks he's doing the best he can, that his work in life is important, and that it's helping people.

Elon's problem though is he's a Redditor. I mean that completely in the capacity somebody on 4chan would say that. Elon is narcissistic, lacks wisdom, immature, ego-driven, doesn't know how normal people operate, is poorly socialized and awkward, but at the same time over-socialized and actively seeks constant attention and approval from the public, and his general instincts and intuition are generally poor. Elon is also very much a person who has never been told no and has had very few disciplinary or "no-men" in his life: he was mostly raised by his mother who is a model and divorcee, the overwhelming majority of the businesses he owns he bought major stakes in and proceeds to just strong-arm whatever decision he wants, and his kids are all named stupid gobble-de-gook barcode meme/joke bullshit.

Anonymous No. 16163879

>>16163831
>/sci/ - Science & Math
>asks a moral question

Anonymous No. 16163883

>>16163867
Intersectionality means everything is political, everything is connected, and everything is good or evil.

Anonymous No. 16163889

>>16163873
Montana, Xavier (now Vivian), Griffin, Kai, Saxon, and Damian are the names of his kids with his first wife. Those aren't really out of line for the time in which they were born. The kids with Grimes have weird names but Grimes is a weirdo so neither ends up being the rational one putting a limit on the other.
Strider and Azure, the twins with the Neuralink executive, are not that unusual of names.
His latest kid is named Techno Mechanicus and yes, that's a weird one but it's his third with weirdo Grimes. The pattern seems to be children with Grimes have really strange names while children with anyone else have trendy names for the time.

Anonymous No. 16163899

>>16163889

Grimes, his kids with Grimes is what I was thinking of.
I didn't actually know Elon had had as many as almost a dozen children with three different women. But you're right: the other names are stripper names at worst, but they're nowhere near as genuinely unhinged in that 'uniquely selfish oblivious celebrity baby name' as the others are.

Anonymous No. 16163919

>>16163831
He's an idiot. I'm way smarter than he is and could easily do what he does but I just don't have time. He's only got it so easy because his dad gave him over 3 billion dollars in emerald mines that he traded in for paypal. I could do that easy

Anonymous No. 16163931

>>16163919
Why don't you have the time?

Anonymous No. 16163933

>>16163889
I heard their latest kid is named Thorax Codebringer McQuarkfloss Musk

Anonymous No. 16163940

>>16163899
The first child, Montana, died from SIDS. All the other kids he had with his first wife were via IVF. His second/third wife had no children with him. The twins with the Neuralink chick were IVF. At least two of the three with Grimes were IVF. Makes me wonder if he shoots mostly blanks.
>>16163933
Quite believable if with Grimes.

Anonymous No. 16163941

>>16163931
Because I have a real job at radioshack and I go to the gym 6 days a week to train. Lately I've been training hard and sculpting my pecs and deltoids as a man. I haven't got time for some poofy cyber spaceship

Anonymous No. 16163942

>>16163941
After seeing photos of Musk topless, I think you've made the wise choice with your time allocation.

Anonymous No. 16164043

>>16163831
It doesn't really matter if one considers him good or bad. What matters is that he is the most important person in the entire human history. The more correct way to call him would be the savior of humanity.

Anonymous No. 16164049

>>16163871
I've never met a single person that genuinely believes anything close to what I'd call evil. I've met plenty of people who would unintentionally cause a lot of harm due to their own myopic inability to see externalities, but never anyone that's a third as malicious as people online often believe.

The tragic part of the world today is that we're all getting fleeced and rushed into techno-feudalism and nobody doing the rushing is a cartoon super villain. They are all people who believe themselves to be doing the right thing in the world. If villains existed life would be easier, we could just kill them and everything would be perfect. Unfortunately they don't, and all the way down you'll find people who are accidentally causing everything bad in the world while genuinely doing what they think is right.

Barkon No. 16164074

He should have known after seeing the Butcher on Diablo, his time is coming. Neurolink? Will he become the butcher? Or will he drop it. Not like all those times before. It's his turn.